Lil Nog vs. Luis Cane at UFC 105

FREE on SPIKE.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/nogueira-cane-slated-for-ufc-105-19635

Antonio Rogerio Nogueira is set make his Octagon debut against Luis Arthur Cane in a light heavyweight bout at UFC 105 on Nov. 14 in Manchester, England, according to multiple sources close to the negotiations.

Sources said the Brazilian pair have verbally agreed to the bout and are awaiting bout agreements. 

tough fight for banha but atleast he gets a big name.

good matchup, Luis Cane is a handful

Wow, great fight!

NICE

Great fight! Tough debut for lil nog

winner becomes a top contender imo.

I'm excited for that matchup.

rogerio by submission

will this be main event i wonder

This should be a good fight but I will not like seeing either guy lose.

mataleone - will this be main event i wonder

No way, only hardcore fans have ever heard of either one.

Nice. This card is getting pretty stacked for a free TV card. If we get Marquardt vs. Hendo it's almost too good to be true.

Great match. The winner of this could face of with Thiago Silva?

HOLY CRAP!!

AWESOME FIGHT!!!

doerksenfan - Nice. This card is getting pretty stacked for a free TV card. If we get Marquardt vs. Hendo it's almost too good to be true.
absolutely

mkou - Great match. The winner of this could face of with Thiago Silva?
Yep and I thinki they should match Forrest with Vera next, and Franklin vs Jardine

All I can say is: fuck yes.

Nice fight! i'm leaning toward Cane

Awesome. LHW div is pretty deep but Rogerio is a long time omission and someone who adds a real twist to the div with this clean, technical boxing and BJJ. As a tall lanky guy, his game is like Anderson's, his brothers, the Diaz brothers, Torres.

Rog schooling Henderson is one of the most forgotten major results on here. A lot of people seem to overlook or forgot how bad Dan looked that night.

The only other major LHW missing from UFC is now Arona.