Lily from AT&T ads is the definition of "cute-hot"

"Lily"

Milana Vayntrub

Hide yo dick!  Hide yo knife!

Oh in Phone Post 3.0

Yep... Great call Hocky Balboa!!! TTT

In Phone Post 3.0

Just saw the commercial where she is "psychic". Had a laugh to myself about what her reaction would be if I walked in there. No way I see her in person without thinking about throat fucking her.

I'd dick that bitch into oblivion. Phone Post 3.0

I saw her in public once, just walking down the sidewalk. I tried to introduce myself, but she switched to sprint.

Crazy. I was just watching one of these commercials and thought to myself "self, I would totally love to smash her beans" Phone Post 3.0

I concur. Phone Post 3.0

dipsheet - I saw her in public once, just walking down the sidewalk. I tried to introduce myself, but she switched to sprint.

oh, nice one.

She is like a dime in an 8s clothing. I cant asplain. Im so hard. Phone Post 3.0

dipsheet - I saw her in public once, just walking down the sidewalk. I tried to introduce myself, but she switched to sprint.
Lol I tried to vote you up but might have voted you down by mistake. I will vote you up tomorrow and the next day just to be sure. Phone Post 3.0

Nice. Phone Post 3.0

damn, i knew i recognized her. she was martin starr's GF in episode 6 of silicon valley. she is hot as fuck in that episode. they really frump her up in those commercials. she's a 10 in my book.

Gimme Gimme Phone Post 3.0

Drugs_Delaney - damn, i knew i recognized her. she was martin starr's GF in episode 6 of silicon valley. she is hot as fuck in that episode. they really frump her up in those commercials. she's a 10 in my book.

How is that show?

She looks like she gives a wicked handjob. Paul Bunyon school of handjibbers. Phone Post 3.0