Lily from AT&T ads is the definition of "cute-hot"

Love Lily Phone Post 3.0

She is the dime I want. Phone Post 3.0

She has that "I can't help how hot I am" kind of hot. Phone Post 3.0

IN

Ellie Kemper from the Office also fits this description. Very girl next door, if the girl next door also happens to be fine as hell.

http://www.studlife.com/files/2011/01/Ellie-Kemper.jpg Phone Post 3.0

dipsheet - I saw her in public once, just walking down the sidewalk. I tried to introduce myself, but she switched to sprint.

Hocky Balboa - 
Drugs_Delaney - damn, i knew i recognized her. she was martin starr's GF in episode 6 of silicon valley. she is hot as fuck in that episode. they really frump her up in those commercials. she's a 10 in my book.

How is that show?

Fucking funny. Especially the season finale. Here's a teaser. . .The main characters are entered in a tech contest that they think they're gonna lose. One guy says, "We're gonna win if I have to jerk off every guy in this auditorium."

At which point they get into concepts like 'mean jerk time', 'dick-to-floor ratio', and 'optimum tip-to-tip efficiency'.

And the AT&T chick is very hot in her scenes, but she seemed a tad bit meatier than in the commercials.

Hocky Balboa - 
Drugs_Delaney - damn, i knew i recognized her. she was martin starr's GF in episode 6 of silicon valley. she is hot as fuck in that episode. they really frump her up in those commercials. she's a 10 in my book.

How is that show?

awesome. with your sense of humor, you'll dig it.

dipsheet - I saw her in public once, just walking down the sidewalk. I tried to introduce myself, but she switched to sprint.
Almost missed this. Very well played. Phone Post 3.0

Love dat chick.

She was also on that show on Showtime with Don Cheadle (can't think of the title) for a few episodes.

I am so in love. Phone Post 3.0

^^^ respectfully disagree, thread killer

T-Mobile girl looks nerdy hot. I'd take em both.

kpm58 -

^^^ respectfully disagree, thread killer

Indeed. Lily is queen of Phone commercial hotness Phone Post 3.0

the "cute" doesn't do her justice...straight up hot in my book... at&t may dress her down, but her personal pics are great...

ThePrinceThatWasPromised -

T-Mobile girl was so much hotter

I'm going to give you 24 hours to apologize to everyone here. Phone Post 3.0

dipsheet - I saw her in public once, just walking down the sidewalk. I tried to introduce myself, but she switched to sprint.

gold, Jerry, gold!

In Phone Post 3.0

Looks like Angelina from Jersey Shore. Phone Post 3.0

Where's Soup Nazi? Phone Post 3.0