Lima vs Mousasi for Vacant Middleweight Title

stanneh - Fuck, was Lovato the only other MW ffs? I'm as hard for Lima as the next man but why throw him in with Moose?

Moose is a fucking savage middle weight, incredibly savvy and experienced.

It’s hard to tell which mous will show up. If he trains he easily takes it. Mousasi is an anomaly in that he can be the best MW & LHW in the world if trains and fights motivated 

stanneh - Fuck, was Lovato the only other MW ffs? I'm as hard for Lima as the next man but why throw him in with Moose?

Moose is a fucking savage middle weight, incredibly savvy and experienced.

I think it’s a reward to Lima really.

Tokov is well-deserving, Schlemenko could have been brought in for a rematch and another shot at gold as that fight was a robbery imo.

They could have even had Machida fight him again as the last fight was pretty close.

Not to mention they have a couple undefeated prospects and Carvajal still in the wings. And there were plenty of options besides those if they wanted.

After Lima and Usman facing off this was a prime opportunity for Lima’s exposure to fight fans that are just stuck on the UFC.

Coker likes superfights & tournaments as much as the fans.

Maybe just educate yourself so you know a little bit more about what’s going on.

I think Lima gives Mousassi as tough of a fight as anyone, and damn sure could win. He's a massive WW and may just be even better without as harsh of a weight cut. 

when guys like Rory say you are one of the best in the world, that means something.

I love Mousassi too. Especially savage Mousassi who seems to have had a little chip on his shoulder the last few years. This fight could potentially be amazing. 

sparkuri - WOW

Blows a potential Usman/Lima cross-promo fight out of the water.

Coker > BLAF

Masvidal/Lima is the fight I really want to see.

Hell, Adesanya vs. Mousasi has my mouth watering, too!

I think moose will have a nice size advantage to enjoy.