limeys love the NFL

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9792734/nfl-play-three-games-london-2014

a 3rd NFL regular season is going to be played in London next year due to the 2 this year selling out so quick.

Squatdog is going to be pissed

Lol @ the NFL trying to pander to us so much at the expense of American fans. They'll be playing the fucking Superbowl here next.

Teenage mutant lesnar turtle -

Lol @ the NFL trying to pander to us so much at the expense of American fans. They'll be playing the fucking Superbowl here next.

Yeah because shipping 3 shitty teams that have shit attendance is the same as shipping the superbowl Phone Post

Wouldnt that be six shitty teams?

Those are the teams losing a home game. Who they play is irrelevant. Phone Post

If I was American i'd be pretty angry about it. If they tried to put 3 Premier League games per season in New York there would be riots. Isnt it only 8 home games in an NFL season too?

London will have an NFL team within five years. Bank on it. Phone Post

If I was American i'd be pretty angry about it. If they tried to put 3 Premier League games per season in New York there would be riots. Isnt it only 8 home games in an NFL season too?

8 home games, yeah. Phone Post

The thing is, those teams don't sell shit for tickets. Nobody is going to miss them. The falcons were in the playoffs last year and couldn't even sell those games out. Phone Post

And Oakland is regularly blacked out locally due to shit ticket sales. Jacksonville couikd very well be the worst team in the league, they are battling it out with the Steelers and giants for that prestigious title. Phone Post

They all have an average attendance of 50-60'000 (which is what the London games will get now they're doing 3 a year anyway) You cant go whoring teams out to foreign countries at the expense of loyal homegrown fans just because the team sucks or isnt as popular as others. Phone Post 3.0

Teenage mutant lesnar turtle - They all have an average attendance of 50-60'000 (which is what the London games will get now they're doing 3 a year anyway) You cant go whoring teams out to foreign countries at the expense of loyal homegrown fans just because the team sucks or isnt as popular as others. Phone Post 3.0
they still get their 8 home games though...it Phone Post 3.0

They are only whoring out the teams that don't have enough loyal homegrown fans, for now.

TMNT is right, though

That's fucking horseshit for the NFL to take a game away from season ticket holders

If they want a London franchise, put in a London franchise

But stop fucking over the fans