Lincoln Mark LT ?

been thinking about buying one......does anyone have or driven one, or know anything about it other then its a Ford 150 for the most part?

2006 LINCOLN Mark LT Truck Crew Cab

2006 LINCOLN Mark LT Truck Crew Cab

Only if you plan on posting pics after putting a load of broken concrete in the back. Otherwise settle for an mkz or other sedan. Phone Post 3.0

I don't have personal experience with the LT, but I have an 06 F150 with over 100K miles and have had no problems at all. I would certainly recommend it based on my experience with the F150. Ask when/if the spark plugs have been done. They are notorious for breaking and are expensive to extract, unless you have the special tool and can do it yourself. Phone Post 3.0

Uncle Ray Ray - Only if you plan on posting pics after putting a load of broken concrete in the back. Otherwise settle for an mkz or other sedan. Phone Post 3.0

I live in northern Maine part of the year, not gonna get concrete but it will get a deer and other Maine woods things in the bed

Nice looking truck. Looks like the same wheels and tires as my old ram. I just purchased a 2010 f-150 lariat. You could get one for about 24k with 50k miles. Phone Post 3.0

Josh Balis -
Uncle Ray Ray - Only if you plan on posting pics after putting a load of broken concrete in the back. Otherwise settle for an mkz or other sedan. Phone Post 3.0

I live in northern Maine part of the year, not gonna get concrete but it will get a deer and other Maine woods things in the bed

Well since you plan on doing manly things with it I would say go ahead. To me, in regards to the area I live in and see these vehicles they are simply a "ton" of money for a package with no practical value at all. Phone Post 3.0

Why not just get a ford tho?

no great reason other then I like to be different, and there are a ton of f150's here, and I like the package it comes with

Lincoln makes some badass looking luxury vehicles. I really like the Zephyr. Phone Post 3.0

Lincoln makes some badass looking luxury vehicles. I really like the Zephyr. Phone Post 3.0