Lincoln MZK Panoramic Roof

Today I saw one of these. Beautiful as hell up close.

But what makes it so impressive is its panoramic roof, which slides open the entire roof, like a Porsche Targa. The interesting part is that is that slides back so far that it overlaps the rear windshield.

2013 Lincoln MKZ - Retractable Panoramic Roof

Lincoln makes some cool cars. The problem is if you are under 50 if you own one you have a tendency to yell at young people to get off your fucking lawn.

2013 Lincoln MKZ first drive from Consumer Reports

Cotton - Lincoln makes some cool cars. The problem is if you are under 50 if you own one you have a tendency to yell at young people to get off your fucking lawn.

I'm under 50 and I definitely yell at young people to get off my grass. Sign me up. Shit is nice. I just priced one, fully loaded $48K. Sweet as fuck. 

I really like the Lincoln LS as well. You can get a really good deal on them with low miles. I've seen the last year (06) with under 50k on it for about $10K. Pretty nice car for that.

It is a great looking car but these roofs are just stupid gimmicks. Seems to get people to notice the car sadly though.
Also, can you find the gear shift lever in the interior pictures??...

12clip - It is a great looking car but these roofs are just stupid gimmicks. Seems to get people to notice the car sadly though.

Panoramic roofs are fantastic. Unless you're a vampire or someone that believe in austerity. They are fun as fuck.

The 3.7 litre engine comes with a 6-speed auto. There is no gear shifter homie. Just buttons.

Watch the video.

I seen one of them the other day, had to look twice. Realized it was a Lincoln and still said damn that's cold.

damn it that is beautiful car Phone Post

I would consider one a few years used. You don't want to buy a Lincoln new. They have terrible resale values.

2013 Lincoln MKZ - First Peek - Sanderson Lincoln in Phoenix, Arizona

Sick car Phone Post

2013 Lincoln MKZ Interior, Exterior and Glass Opening Roof Demonstration

12clip - It is a great looking car but these roofs are just stupid gimmicks. Seems to get people to notice the car sadly though.

Luxury

Reckoner - Buy one for 1/5 the price in two years.

C'mon son.