Linda McMahon part of Trump Admin

Today, the U.S. Senate is set to vote into office Linda McMahon. She is set to lead the department of Small Business Administration.

I'm sure Vince is happy.

They just confirmed her into office..

Carnie

TheBearStare - Carnie
Huh?

It's definitely silly but I don't hear anyone claiming she doesn't have the experience needed to be successful 

Kimo Lives -

It's definitely silly but I don't hear anyone claiming she doesn't have the experience needed to be successful 

I wouldn't say it's silly.. He obviously wants to put people who have been successful in business in certain positions. People have been blasting most all of his pics, but the people voted for change..

She is a very successful businesswoman who helped run the multibillion dollar WWE. She is the rock in that family. Vince has gotten into trouble in the past and she has taken hits for her political views and also the actions of Vince.

Kimo Lives -

she's ridiculously unqualified compared to her predecessors. She has a French degree from East Carolina University, started her career as a receptionist at a law firm and later went to work for Vince's wrestling company in her early 30's. They declared personal bankruptcy and even collected food stamps in the 70's.

She seems like a very capable person and deserves a lot of credit for the company they've built, but is she really the best qualified person, out of everyone, for this role? Do their personal relationships and campaign contributions entitle Trump's friends to cabinet positions?

Drain the swamp!

Someone tweeted the picture of the McMahon family in the Oval Office and captioned it "Stone Cold has stunned 43 percent of the people in this photo, including the President."