Lindland was tapping a lot

many many times, that's all you need to know

No, he was just trying to get Fedor to let go of the ropes. The ref mistook that as tapping.

lindland doesn't tap

...once

lol

Not to mention you can hear the ref telling lindland to let go of his shorts........to prevent the armbar, so he could of only lasted 176 seconds......not 178.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

work

Hey show respect for Lindland. I was rooting for Fedor but I respect Matt's skills and dedication - and he had the balls to step up against the world's #1 fighter.

Matt showed no respect after the fight

"Matt showed no respect after the fight"

I guess if you spent 20 seconds working for a takedown that was hampered by -- and twice directly prevented by -- your opponents' use of the ropes, you'd be full of warmth and praise.

"I guess if you spent 20 seconds working for a takedown that was hampered by -- and twice directly prevented by -- your opponents' use of the ropes, you'd be full of warmth and praise."

Orcus, whats the big deal? For a guy who bit someones ear and lied about a tap really got it easy IMO. Many fighters have grabbed the ropes in the past and may I add much much longer and more determination than Fedor. Your boy lost plain and simple, and by no means by a land slide. "3" FUCKIN MINUTES

he didnt tap as many times as Fedor grabbed the ropes.

grabbing the ropes does not mean he's giving up

Lindland taps=4

Fedor rope grabs=1

Lindland's hand was on Fedor's leg for about as long as Fedor was grabbing the ropes.

What a bunch of cry babies.

In the gif that is posted in a few threads here, Fedor doesn't grab the rope so much as lay his wrist over it,which will get the refs attention but it seems to happen in just about every fight.

he was also screaming while tapping.

I love Fedor, but he was hooking the ropes with his bent arm. He had that top rope tucked under his armpit almost the entire time Matt had those underhooks in. If it was a cage, he would have been put on his back. I mean seriously all you have to do is listen to the ref.......he says "Let go of the ropes!" at least 4 times.

I have to give Fedor credit though, he held on just long enough to setup that throw. It was beautiful!