Lindy's on 4th, Tuscon - OG'er owned???

O.K., I'm an old fuck now. I was in Tucson last month for my daughter's graduation from UA.

We went to Lindy's on 4th street for a burger - GREAT burgers!

Their basic burger was the "OG'er" and they had others such as The Dirty Sanchez, The Donkey Punch, Rusty Trombone, and the Two-Finger Peek-a-Boo. They also have a Killer Dana Melt, as well as some others.

As I looked around the place, I could easily see the owner being somebody off of here.

http://www.lo4th.com/

Has to be Phone Post 3.0

PeoriaBJJ - Has to be Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

They have a burger called "The OG'er"?! Phone Post 3.0

He doesn't currently have a screen name but back in the heyday around 2003-2009 he was a regular.

One of the co owners won a tough man competition in Ohio in 2001. Phone Post 3.0

Samoa - They have a burger called "The OG'er"?! Phone Post 3.0
They do. You are welcome. Phone Post 3.0

that's fucking awesome

I saw that place on the food channel... The owner n chef is definitely welcome on team fat kid!! Phone Post 3.0

MMATV23 - He doesn't currently have a screen name but back in the heyday around 2003-2009 he was a regular.

One of the co owners won a tough man competition in Ohio in 2001. Phone Post 3.0

HA!! Fucking awesome!

It was like the scene from Fight Club, where Ed Norton walks into a bar he's never been in, but KNOWS there is a fight club meeting there - I KNEW the owner must be somebody who spent time here.

...also,

A Hispanic family walked in, mom & dad (looked about 30'ish) with a son and daughter that were 4 to 6'ish. They sat down, looked at the menu for about a minute, then got up and left. I had the feeling the wife was asking what the names of the burgers meant, and he didn't want to explain.

JoeMimic - Flying to Tucson!

In the words of the great Hong Kong Phooey...

BRB! Phone Post 3.0

I was cool looking at a cute waitress and saying "Give me a Rusty Trombone, and a Dirty Sanchez for my son."