Lineage and Belt Rank?

me - Bobby Van Huynh - Patrick Swayze

I train in Swayze-Fu (it reached the height of popularity in 1989 with the release of Road House)

In Swayze-Fu we do not have a belt system. We have two ranks: Beginner(Sleeveless shirt) and Expert (No shirt)

Awesome story! I will be sure to pass it on to the Grandmaster. He may rip out your trachea for your insolence, however.

"Take the biggest guy in the world, shatter his knee and he'll drop like a stone."

Guys stop being dicks, its VERY INTRESTING to know who made you pay loads for you blue belt.

Brazilian money graber network - Roberto atalla - me

Kyra Gracie- Leka- Gazzy....

....oh sorry, I started to write down my wish list.
Here's my real lineage: GI Joe- Duke- Hawk- Snake Eyes - Bazooka- (I switched over to Cobra Commander for a brief stint around this time)- Shipwreck- Me.

lol

Maeda - Carlos Gracie - Carlson Gracie - Rodrigo Medeiros - Arthur Ruff - Me! (2 Stripe Purple)

jjay this is a serious thread about serious internet training and lineage from grandmasters like Dick Johnson (link below) stop highjacking!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVsBhq7I62E

this thread has been hijacked beyond rememption.

It has been flown to Lybia and being held for randsom.

Shidoshi Takaka - Frank Dux - Me

If anyone needs to be promoted, go ahead and send me a private mma.tv message and i'll tell you which techniques from the renzo/royler book you need to memorize. remember, this is on the honor system! i'm not interested in watering down BJJ!!!

Thank you, shen. Let me know when you've completed the blue belt cirriculum I sent you. Also, there is the issue of the fee err- financial contribution. I accept paypal.

LOL at Shen. We had someone turn up at the gym last night and ask about testing and testing fees. Was very tempting! Please forward me a copy of the jumble for next time someone asks