Lineage of Legends BJJ Seminar on LI w/ Moreira..

On Sunday April 26th, Team Believe & Alpha Omega MMA are hosting a huge BJJ seminar; 

Lineage of Legends 

Thr seminar will be packed with 4 hours of BJJ with some of the best in the world. Part of the proceeds of the event will go to Love For Jake which is a new foundation started to help children with Cancer. 

As some of you may know, Live To Fight is a 501c3 non profit that I started started to raise money and awareness for the martial arts / MMA community abs their loved ones fighting cancer and other life threatening illnesses. Baby Jake,  the son of my BJJ instructor was one of the inspirations for me starting Live To Fight. (LTF) He was fighting a rare pediatric Cancer. Jake lost his battle at only 2 years old.  Love For Jake was recently started by his dad and my teacher Mark Stan. 

My organization LTF is going to focus our efforts on helping children who are sick. And I am proud to help Mark and Love for Jake give back after this tragic loss. 

So if you're around on the 26th, come down.  I will be there selling LTF shirts. It should be a day of great BJJ and then come by Cannons for food and drinks after. 

Thanks- 

Kristen Brown 

President/ CEO Live To Fight 

www.LiveToFight.org 

Mark threw me very very very very quickly once at a judo tournament.

TTT for he cause!

Damn, I'd love to train with Joe Moreira. I love his style.

Matthew Godden -

Mark threw me very very very very quickly once at a judo tournament.

TTT for he cause!

Awesome!! He's such a great guy. His son is one of the reasons I started my charity Live To Fight. It's such a tragedy. Would love to have you. And can you help spread the word about this?
Thanks!! Phone Post 3.0

HotSteppa - Damn, I'd love to train with Joe Moreira. I love his style.
Come down!! It should be an awesome day!! Phone Post 3.0

TTT!! Phone Post 3.0

Bump!! Phone Post 3.0