Lineker asks for title shot promises to make weigh

I'm pretty sure I gave the first fight to Creepy - then again I thought Torres beat MM Phone Post 3.0

I think an important thing is that he has trouble making 126 for nontitle fights, I don't think the UFC is going to let him get a title fight when he has to lose a whole another pound, when he can barely make 126 usually after failing once.

shatefak - Oh the ironing.

Weight is not a problem 'ANY MORE'.
Just missed weight, two days ago.

Then goes on to ask for a title shot when fight did not even happen.

You funny, Lineker. Phone Post 3.0

He didn't miss it in the end to be fair. 1lb more to go for the title fight though

Fuck that dude.. really shitty that McCall didn;t get to punch him in the face, for all of humanity.

What has happened more often, Linneker not making weight or Creepy pulling out of a fight? Phone Post 3.0

Uni man -
ausgepicht - "God punished him."

What a loving, compassionate, caring god followed by equally loving and compassionate followers. Sadly, these types of comments are the norm for theists.
Are you always an idiot or just when you are on the ug? Phone Post 3.0
Puts on his dumb hat for the UG. Phone Post 3.0

"He paid the price for his jokes," said Lineker, as transcribed by Guilherme Cruz for MMAFighting. "He made fun of my situation, drinking coconut water (before the faceoff) while I had to cut 0.7 pound, and God punished him [laughs].

Ok lunatic.

Uni man -
ausgepicht - "God punished him."

What a loving, compassionate, caring god followed by equally loving and compassionate followers. Sadly, these types of comments are the norm for theists.
Are you always an idiot or just when you are on the ug? Phone Post 3.0
How is anything he said wrong? Religion has been the root of more death and more suffering than just about anything else, save for maybe racism which is commonly rooted in religious ideals anyway Phone Post 3.0

well it was kinda wack that mcall got sick and had to go to the hospital after he was drinking his little water or whatever trynna make fun of dude for not makin weight

"He got a blood infection as punishment for laughing, so we can't fist fight for money, ha  ha ha God got him, me smart! God love me!"

-Toxoplasmosis

I don't really give a shit about whether Lineker thinks McCall was "punished" or not, I'm down to see him fight DJ.

Force him to work with Dolce or whoever the newest UFC nutrition guru is, and make the fucking fight. Phone Post 3.0

caposa - I don't really give a shit about whether Lineker thinks McCall was "punished" or not, I'm down to see him fight DJ.

Force him to work with Dolce or whoever the newest UFC nutrition guru is, and make the fucking fight. Phone Post 3.0

You can't force someone to pay Dolce's prices if they can't afford it. I'm sure there's better options though, and if he's just lazy and won't do the stuff he's told then it won't matter anyways.

If all the UFC gurus are guys that can cash in then there's going to be a problem going forward, hopefully there is not actually some magic to them that if newer guys can't afford puts them at a disadvantage.

What the fuck is this guy on? "Hey I miss weight all the fuckin time but you should let me fight the champ anyways" Phone Post 3.0

Just give me a title shot Pretty please with no cherry on top this time cause need to make weight- Lineker Phone Post 3.0

A "mistake" you don't make three times, you'd call that a bad habit. Move up a class maybe?