Link to Zuffa job board

Since I have gotten 2 phone calls, 4 e-mails and 2 PM's since I posted about Elliot's job I thought I would just post the Zuffa job board link.

Cindy

http://mmajobs.teamworkonline.com/teamwork/jobs/default.cfm

If they ever needed a recruiter, I would so try and get the job.

Affiliate Marketing Manager - UFC (Las Vegas, NV)

See full job description

Internship Notification - UFC and WEC (Various Locations, US)

See full job description

Future Notification Only - UFC and WEC (Various Locations, US)

See full job description

Spanish Publicist/Web Editor - Ultimate Fighting Championship (Las Vegas, NV)

See full job description

Videographer - Ultimate Fighting Championship (Las Vegas, NV)

See full job description

Graphic Designer - Ultimate Fighting Championship (Las Vegas, NV)

See full job description

New Media Marketing Internship Summer 2010 - Ultimate Fighting Championship (Las Vegas, NV)

See full job description

Internship - Public Relations Summer 2010 - Ultimate Fighting Championship (Las Vegas, NV)

See full job description

Internship - Human Resources Department - Ultimate Fighting Championship (Las Vegas, NV)

See full job description

Oh no.

I feel terrible for the person that will have to go through the clusterfuck that will be the forthcoming applications.

Should I edit it? LOL

Plunkett - I feel terrible for the person that will have to go through the clusterfuck that will be the forthcoming applications.

LOL! Yep.

Cindy

I'd love to apply, but I don't live in Vegas and haven't video edited for a while, but I did go to school for it.

sigh

I bagsy the WEC intern job!!

man i sure hope they accept me for the Future Notification Only position

I don't see "fucking fighter" anywhere.

mmascrapsradio - I'd love to apply, but I don't live in Vegas and haven't video edited for a while, but I did go to school for it.

sigh

LOL what a puss dana this guy doesnt want it like I do

I get paid peanuts (almost literally) at my regular graphic design job. We just had a baby and times are pretty tough ... do you ever hire freelancers for any design work? I'd love to apply, but relocating to Vegas would be impossible. I'd love the opportunity to do anything for Zuffa!

Quik - I get paid peanuts (almost literally) at my regular graphic design job. We just had a baby and times are pretty tough ... do you ever hire freelancers for any design work? I'd love to apply, but relocating to Vegas would be impossible. I'd love the opportunity to do anything for Zuffa!

What happens to those fat moderator paychecks?

Crack, Booze, and Strippers of course!!

Quik - I get paid peanuts (almost literally) at my regular graphic design job. We just had a baby and times are pretty tough ... do you ever hire freelancers for any design work? I'd love to apply, but relocating to Vegas would be impossible. I'd love the opportunity to do anything for Zuffa!

dana i dont have any kids and if i did id leave them to work at UFC please!! please

Mike Sanders - 

dana i dont have any kids and if i did id leave them to work at UFC please!! please

I applied, what the hell, I want it more than what most ppl do.

And if you had kids, I would sell your kids to work at the UFC. 

http://mmajobs.teamworkonline.com/teamwork/jobs/jobs.cfm/Communications-Community-Relations?supcat=1129

*Studies Spanish-English dictionary.....

Mike Sanders - 

LMAO!

Cindy

BTW the applications for the Zuffa paid poster jobs are closed.