Link to Zuffa job board

I gave it a shot. 

Fuck it. Why not? 

Videographer... 

HIRE ME!!!

CindyO - Since I have gotten 2 phone calls, 4 e-mails and 2 PM's since I posted about Elliot's job I thought I would just post the Zuffa job board link.

Cindy

http://mmajobs.teamworkonline.com/teamwork/jobs/default.cfm

What happened to Eliotts Job???

If Joe Silva needs an apprentice I've got my resume ready.

RelentlessMMA - 
CindyO - Since I have gotten 2 phone calls, 4 e-mails and 2 PM's since I posted about Elliot's job I thought I would just post the Zuffa job board link.

Cindy

http://mmajobs.teamworkonline.com/teamwork/jobs/default.cfm

What happened to Eliotts Job???

Elliot got married and moved to New Mexico.

Cindy

If they need a talent scout for the euro circuit, I'm ready.

LayzieTheSavage -  I gave it a shot. 

Fuck it. Why not? 

Videographer... 

HIRE ME!!!

just out of curiosity. What are you going to use for a portfolio? I'm just guessing but showing them the videos of their copyright violated video content probably isn't going to get your foot in the door.

just a guess. lol

NorthFromHere - If they need a talent scout for the euro circuit, I'm ready.

dana white doesnt watch fights that are literally happening 15 feet from him hes at the tables. He dont need to pay u to go to europene shows dude. Dont even joke and be stupid here.

Cindy your a classy lady. Put in a good word for me with dana im sick of not working for the UFC.

Mike Sanders - 

dana white doesnt watch fights that are literally happening 15 feet from him hes at the tables. He dont need to pay u to go to europene shows dude. Dont even joke and be stupid here.

Cindy your a classy lady. Put in a good word for me with dana im sick of not working for the UFC.

You don't even like him... why the hell would you want to work directly for him?

Cindy

Where is the Pumpkin Carving position??

i would love to be a videographer.

but zuffa keeps deleting all of the highlight clips i make from youtube.

Ya Cindy Im sure youll put in the good word for me

skee - lol half the people on here are already zuffa paid posters

isn't this like preaching to the converted?

plus their posters and highlight videos suck so badly (any fan made design consistently blows them out of the water) I am sure they are looking for the bottom of the barrell at the lowest price possible (after all they are good businessmen and like saving money)

People say this all the time, but where are the job ads for that? I'd sign up in a minute to be a paid Zuffa poster. Shit, I'd even do it for Strikeforce or Bellator. Better yet, all three.

Dana needs more attorneys, and I want to live in a warmer climate. Zuffa, make it happen.

crunk404 - i would love to be a videographer.

but zuffa keeps deleting all of the highlight clips i make from youtube.

I'm sure you've got more.

Like Layzie. His videos are fucking AWESOME. I'm quite sure he's got a portfolio that's not UFC related.

i applied for danas job

FartV -  replace Joe Silva with Helen Keller

Don't think she's available. The NSAC has her tied up training prospective judges at the Cecil Peoples Institute.

I have to retract my request, as I cannot in good conscience resign as staff writer for Boys Life Magazine. I spent years trying to deny my destiny as headmaster of a Boy
Scout troop, but when you have a father like mine (Marv Cumstein), the most decorated Webelo in the history of scouting, it's not possible to cheat fate forever. And now that I've resigned myself to wearing the gold and blue, I'll nestle like a scarf around the ruddy neck of fate forever.

-Mitch Cumstein, staff writer Boys Life Magazine

humphrey sphinctermuscle - 
LayzieTheSavage -  I gave it a shot. 

Fuck it. Why not? 

Videographer... 

HIRE ME!!!

just out of curiosity. What are you going to use for a portfolio? I'm just guessing but showing them the videos of their copyright violated video content probably isn't going to get your foot in the door.

just a guess. lol

Savage films & edits for Aaron Tru, thats a damn good thing to put in his portfolio not to mention his editing skills on the highlights are top notch, his UFC highlight is one of the best highlights out there, i dont see how that wouldn't be something he could show to them.

CindyO - 
Mike Sanders - 

You don't even like him... why the hell would you want to work directly for him?

Cindy

nope didnt ever say that have talked to dana and like I said he was cool to me. Dont like some of his UFC decisions and think he rewrotes history a bit to make him look good but Im willin to put that acide for a sgt or corporal-type rank @ Zuffer

Id like it in my contrat that Dana & me re-solve problems by punchin it out in the utility closet tho we can use bellmans rules like he use to. but just between you n me I might hit to the face if he pisses me off lol!

thanks cindy

Mike Sanders - 
mmascrapsradio - I'd love to apply, but I don't live in Vegas and haven't video edited for a while, but I did go to school for it.

sigh

LOL what a puss dana this guy doesnt want it like I do

HAHAHA He doesn't want to be a fucking video editor!!!