LIONHEEEAAAARRTTTT!!!!

He wore jeans and boots in the last fight 

Awesome documentary

Fuck yeah!

Saw this in the theater. Man I was so pissed off at Joshua during that scene.

They overdid the repeating strikes from different angles.

Mullet dude in the suit claps like a fag

Blonde would get it

Haven't seen this in years but used to watch it often.

Wrong bet!

Damn, she's 57 now.

I feel old

Fuck yeah! They really don't make awesome martial arts movies like this anymore. 80s and early to mid 90s action movies were the SHIT!

A fan fact Atilla is also the Mongolian from The Quest.

Tong Po is Atilla's brother and was also the guy who played the kickboxer character in the movie Kickboxer.

Cause you got the heart of a lion.

I know a guy who named his son Lionheart after this movie. His other son is named Bruce Lee.

ProteinOverdrive -

Fuck yeah! They really don't make awesome martial arts movies like this anymore. 80s and early to mid 90s action movies were the SHIT!

Tong Po is Atilla's brother and was also the guy who played the kickboxer character in the movie Kickboxer.

Also, the guy who fights Lionheart in the pool is Silverio - the villain in the Capoeira movie, Only the Strong.

tonberry -
ProteinOverdrive -

Also, the guy who fights Lionheart in the pool is Silverio - the villain in the Capoeira movie, Only the Strong.
I never realized that. I watched Only the Strong again last week. Along with Sidekicks.

Kirik -

I know a guy who named his son Lionheart after this movie. His other son is named Bruce Lee.

LOL

ProteinOverdrive -

I always enjoyed The Quest. I was a major Van Damme fan when I was younger. I need to rewatch some, it's been probably ten years

You got heart Lion Heart 

46and2 - They overdid the repeating strikes from different angles.

Mullet dude in the suit claps like a fag

Blonde would get it

Haven't seen this in years but used to watch it often.

They had to have filmed it from like 5 different angles ...

They renamed the movie. It's now called "Leon". 

I think it's on Amazon

Yea I just caught "Leon" on netflix

ProteinOverdrive -

And he was also the other agent in lionheart that was trying to capture van damme. He must of been jean claudes home boy or something.