Liposuction

For fighters with a high body fat percentage, who also seek to drop weight or even a weight class, why not liposuction?

No. 

According to Thiago Alves' old manager or coach, it's already been tried.

it works for fat, out of shape housewives so why not professional athletes? I mean right?

We're not afraid to tackle the big issues here at the UG! Phone Post

Hahaha, that's all. Phone Post

KevinMcAllister -  According to Thiago Alves' old manager or coach, it's already been tried.

And?
it works for fat, out of shape housewives so why not professional athletes? I mean right?
Exactly

Jeremy Sykes - 
KevinMcAllister -  According to Thiago Alves' old manager or coach, it's already been tried.
And?
Exactly

And.....you tell me.

It's your thread.

What was Alves' coach's evaluation of it? Did it negatively impact athletic performance?

i don't know man, you ever seen a chick that's had her gunt sucked out? it looks bumpy and uneven. I think it would be very obvious

Who cares if it looks bad, I'm talking about dropping weight efficiently for competition.

For example, of Roy Nelson really does drop to 205, wouldn't it be quicker to lipo then recover, rather than starving himself and doing a shit ton of extra conditioning for months?

here is tara reid's nast gut. see how obvious?

The "Rock" had his b!tch tits removed in his wwe days. So yeah it's possible.

Once again not for aesthetic reasons, for weight cutting.

And not "chubby" fighters. Seriously far ones, like Roy Nelson if he drops to 205 (no disrespect)

Dana should do it first and tell the fighters how it went.

Jeremy Sykes - What was Alves' coach's evaluation of it? Did it negatively impact athletic performance?

I think his ex-coach or manager or whoever it was, was saying it in a derogatory way to slander him.

So it seems frowned upon. I dunno anything about it other than they suck fat out of you, so I'm not sure what effect that would have on performance, if any.

However, Humphrey is right. Looks gross. Most people would probably rather miss weight than have a stomach like Tara Reid