List Feeder shows and territories!

RING OF FIRE

Colorado's premiere MMA show

www.fightscene.com

A)IFC - Paul Smith/Jeff Thaler - New Jersey/Northen California/Canada/Greece.(Definetly the most prestegious feeder show, due to their accomplishments for the sport and proffesionalism. A championship in the IFC should guruntee a shot in the UFC.) www.ifc-usa.com

A)King of the Cage - Terry Treblecock - Southern California/West Coast. www.kingofthecage.com | B)Gladiator Challenge - Ted Williams - California (feeder for King of the Cage)

A)Extreme Challenge - Monte Cox - Mid West -Nebraska/Iowa | B)Iowa Challenge/Iowa Free Fighting - Chad Bermenger - Mid West - Iowa | B)Gladiators circuit - Chad Mason - Mid West - Nebraska (feeder for Extreme Challenge and others)

A)World Extreme Fighting - Jaimie Levine - South East - Georgia, Alabama - www.worldextremefighting.cc | B)Guantlet Trials/Submission Fighting Open - Matthew Waller - Georgia (Feeder for WEF, Extreme Challenge, KOTC, Hook N' Shoot)

A)DangerZone - Dan Severn/Becki Levy - Indiana www.danger-zone.com

A)Ring of Fire - (promoter's name) - Colorado www.fightscene.com

A)USWF- (forgot name of Promoter) - Texas

A)FutureBrawl/Shooto - TJ Thompson - Hawai/Japan www.futurebrawl.com

A)Hook n Shoot/Shooto - Jeff Osbourne - Indiana/Japan www.fightworld.com

A)Pancrase - Japan - (Please list name of promoters)

A)IVC - Sergio Bartarelli - Brazil www.valetudo.com.br

A)World Valetudo Federation/BattleJax - Chris Cordeirs - Florida http://members.aol.com/Oxcordeiro/valetudo.html

A)UCC - Peter Rodley - Canada www.universalcombat.com

A)Rage in a Cage - Roland "Doomster" Sarria - Arizona www.rageinthecage.com

A)Bushido - Frank Shamrock - Arizona www.bushidofighter.com

A)ISFA/BAMA - Big Dan - New Jersey www.member.aol.com/shootfyter

No problem Paul, I will email you info right away.

Iowa Challenge promoter is Chad Bergmeier.

ttt

Sven Bean is the promoter for Ring of Fire.

A)IFC - Paul Smith/Jeff Thaler - New Jersey/Northen California/Canada/Greece.(Definetly the most prestegious feeder show, due to their accomplishments for the sport and proffesionalism. A championship in the IFC should guruntee a shot in the UFC.) www.ifc-usa.com

A)King of the Cage - Terry Treblecock - Southern California/West Coast. www.kingofthecage.com | B)Gladiator Challenge - Ted Williams - California (feeder for King of the Cage)

A)Extreme Challenge - Monte Cox - Mid West -Nebraska/Iowa | B)Iowa Challenge/Iowa Free Fighting - Chad Bermenger - Mid West - Iowa | B)Gladiators circuit - Chad Mason - Mid West - Nebraska (feeder for Extreme Challenge and others)

A)World Extreme Fighting - Jaimie Levine - South East - Georgia, Alabama - www.worldextremefighting.cc | B)Guantlet Trials/Submission Fighting Open - Matthew Waller - Georgia (Feeder for WEF, Extreme Challenge, KOTC, Hook N' Shoot)

A)Ring of Fire - Sven Bean - Colorado www.fightscene.com

A)World Valetudo Federation/BattleJax - Chris Cordeirs - Florida http://members.aol.com/Oxcordeiro/valetudo.html

A)UCC - Stephan Patry/Peter Rodley - Canada www.universalcombat.com

Stephane Patry should have his name there also for UCC since he's the president of it.

Paul Smith, I left a message on Nick's answering machine about you. If you can, try to get in contact with Matt Serra. Renzo has so many responsibilities, sometimes Matt is better to talk to. If you have his number, give him a call, if you don't let me know and I will email it to you.

TTT for a great thread

Eddy

Just want to make a correction. The promoter for
Gladiators is Chad Mason (currently it says Monson)
Thanx - Jay

A)Extreme Challenge - Monte Cox - Mid West -Nebraska/Iowa
|
B)Iowa Challenge/Iowa Free Fighting - Wayne Pitman - Mid West - Iowa
|
B)Gladiators circuit - Chad Mason - Mid West - Nebraska (feeder for Extreme Challenge and others)

A)World Extreme Fighting - Jaimie Levine - South East - Georgia, Alabama - www.worldextremefighting.cc
|
B)Guantlet Trials/Submission Fighting Open - Matthew Waller - Georgia (Feeder for WEF, Extreme Challenge, KOTC, Hook N' Shoot)

A)UCC - Peter Rodley - Canada www.universalcombat.com

Ok this thread is still up, any info that anyone has please commit.

Also, how many think it's time for some NY based promoters to start our own NYC/NJ feeder. I nominate Lous Neglia and Ray Longo, particuarly because they have been putting some matches. I say it's time to put money into a all out MMA show, with the cage and UFC rules and set up camp in the Tropicana in NJ. It's time for the North East to have a extreme challenge, or something that we could compete MMA in and get better. A major feeder show where names can be made. I think it's time for the Ultimate Martial Arts Fighting Championship. (UMAFC) Eddy I know you would love something like that, what do the rest of you guys think. Don't you think it's time NYC/NJ step up to the plate.

TTT

Eddy

Gladiators Challenge is a feeder for KOTC. Tedd Williams runs that show in California.

Peter P

Matthew Waller / Gauntlet Productions runs the Gauntlet Trials and the Submission Fighting Open in GA and has sent fighters to Extreme Challenge and WEF as well as a few to KOTC and Hook N Shoot.
GAUNTLETPRODS@aol.com

Peace-
Cam

A)IFC- Paul Smith/Jeff Thaler - New Jersey/Northen California/Canada/Greece.(Probably the most prestegious feeder show, due to their accomplishments for the sport and proffesionalism. A championship in the IFC should guruntee a shot in the UFC.)

A)King of the Cage - Terry Treblecock - Southern California/South West. Selling as much tickest as the UFC.
|
B)Gladiator Challenge - Ted Williams - California (feeder for King of the Cage)

A)Extreme Challenge - Mid West - Nebraska, Iowa - Monte Cox (Does anyone know if this promotion still exsist, or did it switched to Rings USA.)
|
B)Iowa Challenge/Iowa Free Fighting - Wayne Pitman - Iowa

A)World Extreme Fighting - Jaimie Levine - South East (Georgia, Alabama.)
|
B)Guantlet Trials/Submission Fighting Open - Matthew Waller - Georgia (Feeder for WEF, Extreme Challenge, KOTC, Hook N' Shoot)

A)FutureBrawl/Shooto - TJ Thompson - Hawai Islands, Japan.

A)Hook n Shoot/Shooto - Indiana/Japan - Jeff Osbourne

A)IVC- Brazil- Sergio Bartarelli (Does this promotion still exist?)

A)BattleJax - Chris Cordeirs - Florida

A)UCC - Canada - Peter Rodley

A)Rage in a Cage - Arizona - (Doomster), (Please tell me his real name, and someone get the promoters down here to contribute also.)

A)ISFA - BAMA - New Jersey, Big Dan

Someone tell me if where the Dangerzone, and Frank Shamrocks Bushido show run out of so I can add them to the list.

Frank Shamrocks Bushido has a website at www.bushidofighter.com . Dangerzone has a website at www.the-dangerzone.com

I also run an event in Florida. Its MMA but not NHB (there are no strikes to the head allowed). Its not a feeder to the UFC but I thought I would list it :) Check it out at www.FFCfights.com .

ttt

Even Grappling shows should be considered as feeders.

WEF and IFC and the UFC has had fighters come from NAGA and Grapplers Quest events.

Keep them coming.

Eddy

A)IFC- Paul Smith/Jeff Thaler - Probably the most prestegious feeder show, due to their accomplishments for the sport and proffesionalism. A championship in the IFC should guruntee a shot in the UFC. Their territories I think are the North East (NJ) Northen California and Canada, and recently Greece.

A)King of the Cage - Terry Treblecock - Southern California/South West. Selling as much tickest as the UFC. | B)Gladiator Challenge - (promoter) - (territory)

A)World Extreme Fighting - Jaimie Levine - South East (Georgia, Alabama.)

A)USWF- (forgot name of Promoter) - Mid south (Texas)

A)Extreme Challenge - Mid West - Nebraska, Iowa - Monte Cox (Does anyone know if this promotion still exsist, or did it switched to Rings USA.) | B)Iowa Challenge/Iowa Free Fighting - Wayne Pitman - Iowa

A)FutureBrawl/Shooto - TJ Thompson - Hawai Islands, Japan.

B)Hook n Shoot/Shooto - Indiana,Japan - Jeff Osbourne

A)IVC- Brazil- Sergio Bartarelli (Does this promotion still exist?)

A)BattleJax - Chris Cordeirs - Florida

A)UCC - Canada - Peter Rodley

A)Rage in a Cage - Arizona - (Doomster), Please tell me his real name, and someone get the promoters down here to contribute also.

A)ISFA - BAMA - New Jersey, Big Dan I think that is the complete list of all the other major MMA organizations in the US and Japan under the UFC. If their are any other please list them the promoter and what territory they run in.

Other Shows like the Dangerzone, Bushido, come to mind but I am not exactly sure where they run. Also, two other shows that runs in Florida, and in Chicago or around that area. Could anyone tell me the the name of these shows and their promoters. Also are their any other shows in major countries or continents like Europe, Africa, United Kingdom, Russia or the Ukraine, Austrailia, or China that have shows that the UFC should be looking for fighters in.

Eddy, considering grappling is a completely different sport than MMA, I will leave them seperated for now. I am looking for shows that ameteurs can jump into just as easy as jumping into a grappling tournament. Someone please answere the questions, up above.