List Feeder shows and territories!

OK, I didn't really consider there were feeders to feeders shows, can someone fill in the parenthesis.

A)IFC- Paul Smith - Probably the most prestegious feeder show, due to their accomplishments for the sport and proffesionalism. A championship in the IFC should guruntee a shot in the UFC. Their territories I think are the North East (NJ) Northen California and Canada, and recently Greece.

A)King of the Cage - Terry Treblcock - Southern California/South West. Selling as much tickest as the UFC.
|
B)Gladiator Challenge - (promoter) - (territory)

A)World Extreme Fighting - Jaimie Levine - South East (Georgia, Alabama.)

A)USWF- (forgot name of Promoter) - Mid south (Texas)

A)Extreme Challenge - Mid West - Nebraska, Iowa - Monte Cox (Does anyone know if this promotion still exsist, or did it switched to Rings USA.)
|
B)Iowa Challenge/Iowa Free Fighting - Wayne Pitman - Iowa

A)FutureBrawl/Shooto - TJ Thompson - Hawai Islands, Japan.

B)Hook n Shoot/Shooto - Indiana,Japan (Please list name of promoter)

A)Pancrase - Japan

A)IVC- Brazil- Sergio Bartarelli (Does this promotion still exist)

A)BattleJax - Chris Cordeirs - Florida

A)UCC - Canada - (Please list name of promoter)

A)ISFA - BAMA - New Jersey, Big Dan
I think that is the complete list of all the other major MMA organizations in the US and Japan under the UFC. If their are any other please list them the promoter and what territory they run in.

Other Shows like the Dangerzone, Bushido, come to mind but I am not exactly sure where they run. Also, two other shows that runs in Florida, and in Chicago or around that area. Could anyone tell me the the name of these shows and their promoters. Also are their any other shows in major countries or continents like Europe, Africa, United Kingdom, Russia or the Ukraine, Austrailia, or China that have shows that the UFC should be looking for fighters in.

Rage in the cage Arizona By the Doomster

Iowa Challenge and Iowa Free Fighting wins could get you into for Extreme Challenge.
Wayne Pitman

HooknShoot is a feeder for Abu Dhabi, and is also running Shooto sanctioned fights.

Florida has Chris Cordeiro and Battlejaxhttp://www.profightshow.comBart Vale is responsible for the ISFA shootfighting shows like BAMA up here and others throught the US.He's based out of Florida also.Does that help?Good thread if we get a good list I'll archive this thread. See you on the mat,Eddy Rolon ¬ (formerly screen name nhbnj) 1999 NAGA Intermediate Super Heavyweight Champion & 2000 Fighter of the Year2000 ISFA Northeast Regional Shootfighting Superheavyweight Champion & Heavyweight ChampionA 2000 IFC Heavyweight Tournament Champion2001 IFC Battleground Heavyweight Championnhbnj@home.com www.EddyRolon.com & www.OPENMAT.com Check out my sponsor for some great products Xtreme Fightwear

LA has Reality Combat presented by Global Sports and Entertainment. Promoters are Karl Schmidt and Chad Robachioux.

Don't forget the UCC bringing up canadian talent

Gladiators Challenge is like a feeder show for the KOTC.

Peter P

Great List guys keep them coming... This is exactly the list I wanted and needed. Maybe when it's full, we can have a official list with web sites and contact info, for anyone looking for a fight around the world, or atleast in the US.

I forgot about Hook and Shoot, what is their territory and promoters. Are they a feeder show for Extreme Challenge, and is extreme challenge still running?

IFC- Paul Smith - Probably the most prestegious feeder show, due to their accomplishments for the sport and proffesionalism. A championship in the IFC should guruntee a shot in the UFC. Their territories I think are the North East (NJ) Northen California and Canada, and recently Greece.

King of the Cage- Terry Treblcock - Southern California/South West. Selling as much tickest as the UFC.

World Extreme Fighting - Jaimie Levine - South East (Georgia, Alabama.)

USWF- (forgot name of Promoter) - Mid south (Texas)

Extreme Challenge - Mid West - Nebraska, Iowa - Monte Cox (Does anyone know if this promotion still exsist, or did it switched to Rings USA.)

FutureBrawl/Shooto - TJ Thompson - Hawai Islands, Japan.

Pancrase - Japan

IVC- Brazil- Sergio Bartarelli (Does this promotion still exist)

BattleJax - Chris Cordeirs - Florida

Hook n Shoot - Indiana (Please list name of promoter)

UCC - Canada - (Please list name of promoter)

I think that is the complete list of all the other major MMA organizations in the US and Japan under the UFC. If their are any other please list them the promoter and what territory they run in.

Other Shows like the Dangerzone, Bushido, come to mind but I am not exactly sure where they run. Also, two other shows that runs in Florida, and in Chicago or around that area. Could anyone tell me the the name of these shows and their promoters. Also are their any other shows in major countries or continents like Europe, Africa, United Kingdom, Russia or the Ukraine, Austrailia, or China that have shows that the UFC should be looking for fighters in.

Good thread! Keep em coming!

ttt

ttt

I want to get a list of all the shows the UFC is going to be feeding from and their territories. Off the top of my head this is all I can come up with.
First and foremost.

IFC- Paul Smith - Probably the most prestegious feeder show, due to their accomplishments for the sport and proffesionalism. A championship in the IFC should guruntee a shot in the UFC. Their territories I think are the North East (NJ) Northen California and Canada, and recently Greece.

King of the Cage- Terry Treblcock - Southern California/South West. Selling as much tickest as the UFC.

World Extreme Fighting - Jaimie Levine - South East (Georgia, Alabama.)

USWF- (forgot name of Promoter) - Mid south (Texas)

Extreme Challenge - Mid West - Nebraska, Iowa - Monte Cox (Does anyone know if this promotion still exsist, or did it switched to Rings USA.)

FutureBrawl/Shooto - TJ Thompson - Hawai Islands, Japan.

Pancrase - Japan

IVC- Brazil- Sergio Bartarelli (Does this promotion still exist)

Guys not for nothing but I do give you guys so much props. I look at your web page, and I say "Now this is how the sport of MMA should be organized." My opinion, it's the best web page for the sport. And the sport in itself has come so long and hard because of you. I felt kinda bad that you did all the work in cali and NJ, and UFC just kinda rode along for the ride. But I truely think that you are the most honorable and best out their. I keep telling my teammates who are ready to go MMA, about your show. I want team Renzo to fight in your show more than any other show. I will keep bringing your name as a suggestion to anyone I know who are serious about starting out, including myself. I am not ready now, but when the time comes I would defenitly love to start my carreer in your show.

By the way...Do I have the full list yet.

A)IFC- Paul Smith/Jeff Thaler - New Jersey/Northen California/Canada/Greece.(Probably the most prestegious feeder show, due to their accomplishments for the sport and proffesionalism. A championship in the IFC should guruntee a shot in the UFC.)

A)King of the Cage - Terry Treblecock - Southern California/South West. Selling as much tickest as the UFC. | B)Gladiator Challenge - Ted Williams - California (feeder for King of the Cage)

A)Extreme Challenge - Mid West - Nebraska, Iowa - Monte Cox (Does anyone know if this promotion still exsist, or did it switched to Rings USA.) | B)Iowa Challenge/Iowa Free Fighting - Wayne Pitman - Iowa

A)World Extreme Fighting - Jaimie Levine - South East (Georgia, Alabama.)
|
B)Guantlet Trials/Submission Fighting Open - Matthew Waller - Georgia (Feeder for WEF, Extreme Challenge, KOTC, Hook N' Shoot)

A)DangerZone - Dan Severn/Becki Levy - Indiana

A)USWF- (forgot name of Promoter) - Texas

A)Hook n Shoot/Shooto - Indiana/Japan - Jeff Osbourne

A)Pancrase - Japan - (Please list name of promoters)

A)IVC- Brazil- Sergio Bartarelli (Does this promotion still exist?)

A)UCC - Canada - Peter Rodley

A)Rage in a Cage - Arizona - (Doomster), (Please tell me his real name, and someone get the promoters down here to contribute also.)

A)Bushido - Frank Shamrock - Arizona

Is that it guys !! Is this a list of all the major feeder shows.

Gabriel,

While I appreciate the recognition for working with the IFC, Paul is the real contact. I mainly do press releases and some other small things (plus color commentary here and there). That's why you see my name associated with their events. But, I don't do any of the "real" work.

Paul's e-mail address, if you need it, is paulsmith@ifc-usa.com

-Jeff

great thread

A)IFC- Paul Smith/Jeff Thaler - New Jersey/Northen California/Canada/Greece.(Probably the most prestegious feeder show, due to their accomplishments for the sport and proffesionalism. A championship in the IFC should guruntee a shot in the UFC.)
www.ifc-usa.com

A)King of the Cage - Terry Treblecock - Southern California/South West. Selling as much tickest as the UFC. | B)Gladiator Challenge - Ted Williams - California (feeder for King of the Cage)

A)Extreme Challenge - Mid West - Nebraska, Iowa - Monte Cox (Does anyone know if this promotion still exsist, or did it switched to Rings USA.) | B)Iowa Challenge/Iowa Free Fighting - Wayne Pitman - Iowa

A)World Extreme Fighting - Jaimie Levine - South East (Georgia, Alabama.) | B)Guantlet Trials/Submission Fighting Open - Matthew Waller - Georgia (Feeder for WEF, Extreme Challenge, KOTC, Hook N' Shoot)
www.worldextremefighting.cc

A)DangerZone - Dan Severn/Becki Levy - Indiana
www.danger-zone.com

A)USWF- (forgot name of Promoter) - Texas

www.futurebrawl.com

A)Hook n Shoot/Shooto - Indiana/Japan - Jeff Osbourne
www.fightworld.com

A)Pancrase - Japan - (Please list name of promoters)

A)IVC- Brazil- Sergio Bartarelli (Does this promotion still exist?)

A)UCC - Canada - Peter Rodley

A)Rage in a Cage - Arizona - (Doomster), (Please tell me his real name, and someone get the promoters down here to contribute also.)

A)Bushido - Frank Shamrock - Arizona
www.bushidofighter.com

OK I added web addresses, if anyone knows that I am missing a web address please let me in. Also if anyone knows any other shows that the UFC is going to be looking at for talent, please list them.