List of Companies Trumpkins will Boycott?

Ford CEO on Trump immigration ban: 'We do not support this policy'

Starbucks condemns the refugee ban with one inspiring announcement

Amazon will support Washington state as it challenges Trump's immigration order in court

'So un-American it pains us all' - How tech titans are responding to Trump's immigration ban

Over the weekend, CEOs of companies like Google, Apple, Facebook, and Airbnb shared their near-unanimous opposition to Trump's order-------

(news headlines and text from BusinessInsider.com)

please take LIBERTY to ADD other Company News Headlines relevant to this thread :)

Liberals Protesting/Marching = Whinning  ----but---- Trumpkins Boycotting = Make America Great Again???

A shorter list would be company CEO's that won't pander to the emotional and vocal masses for profit.

In other words, if you think these businesses actually give a shit and aren't just taking an opportunity for free advertising by appealing to the most vocal you're batshit crazy.

and will they REALLY boycott or are they all bark no bite ChickenHawk types?

will they still use Facebook, Google, Amazon, and the rest of this GROWING List????

if so how will they function?  Will they all go live in a Trump Hotel which will supply for all their needs with Trump Created Products to make America Great Again?  

Adonis RNA -

But Obama 

I'll finish your sentence since you ended it early. Obama in a speech to the UN in 2011:

"We have banned those who abuse human rights from traveling to our country. And we've sanctioned those who trample on human rights abroad."

You were saying?

Interesting how OPs English has improved so much since the election.

TrickedYa -
Adonis RNA -

But Obama 

I'll finish your sentence since you ended it early. Obama in a speech to the UN in 2011:

"We have banned those who abuse human rights from traveling to our country. And we've sanctioned those who trample on human rights abroad."

You were saying?

Oofah!

Altofsky - Interesting how OPs English has improved so much since the election.

BIG WIN!

karasu -

BIG WIN!

Lol

Do you have CTE ? Serious question.

TexDeuce -
karasu -

BIG WIN!

Lol

:)

i like ford

fuck starbucks, there coffee sucks anyway easy to boycott

wife likes amazon, we arent boycottting

I have been boycotting, gaga, katty perry, cnn, most of hollywood fuck em

kyleburkle -

i like ford

fuck starbucks, there coffee sucks anyway easy to boycott

wife likes amazon, we arent boycottting

I have been boycotting, gaga, katty perry, cnn, most of hollywood fuck em

so you are not boycotting and you support Liberals agenda.

well do you have the Starbucks which offers the 'RESERVE SELECTION' coffees?  Maybe you would like those.

Only faggots boycott products they like because they disagree with the political views of company management. I don't suck dick, therefore, I won't be boycotting anyone.

Speaking of faggots, I disagree with Chick-fil-A owner's views on faggotry, but that won't stop me from eating his delicious chicken sandwiches.

Amazon and Uber oppose Trump as well.

Also Tesla.

Popa Cheikh -
TrickedYa -
Adonis RNA -

But Obama 

You were saying?

LOL . I think  you just proved his point... That some idiot was going to come in and say "but but but Obama!"

You idiot. It proves that you guys are fucking idiots because you didn't cry like little bitches when Obama did the same damn thing. 

I won't buy a ford, but I wouldn't anyway (Chevy guy here)

Not much of a coffee drinker.

Amazon charges my state tax because they let commiefornia punk them. As long as my item ships free I will still use those fuckers.

Apple, Facebook...I am a grown man, I just need the UG and my exploding Samsung, BIG WIN

Let's add Nike and Google to the mix

Coke, Netflix, Expedia, Microsoft is offering legal help to those affected, Blackrock, twitter...