List of people who ought to be killed

Man I miss this guy:

Merkel 

mostofyou - 

Carlin turned into an old faggot

full of shit bitch

you sound like an easily offended liberal bitch.

Always fun to hear old Carlin bits

mostofyou -

full of shit bitch

After his first wife died he got really cranky and bitter.  He was still brilliant though.

mostofyou -

full of shit bitch

Says the whiniest cunt on the OG. 

EFM - 
mostofyou -

full of shit bitch

After his first wife died he got really cranky and bitter.  He was still brilliant though.

Minerals turn to gems under enough pressure. He was more of a social commentator than a comedian in his later years.

Soup and Beer - 
mostofyou - 

full of shit bitch

Carlin was pretty liberal. mostofyou is probably one of those "fucking church people" Carlin mocked.

MalleusMazaBlaska -
EFM - 
mostofyou -

full of shit bitch

Minerals turn to gems under enough pressure. He was more of a social commentator than a comedian in his later years.

He was always a social commentator before a comedian.  Remember shit, piss, fuck, cunt, cocksucker, motherfucker, and tits?

Roy Batty - 
Soup and Beer - 
mostofyou - 

full of shit bitch

Carlin was pretty liberal. mostofyou is probably one of those "fucking church people" Carlin mocked.

I grew up as a kid listening to Carlin on LP and saw him in concert about 7 times.  I have most of his stuff memorized.  He hated all politicians and definitely didn't identify with the left.  Maybe as a pot smoker and hating the Vietnam war he definitley would be considered a hippy.  Which would could be considered liberal.

But he would definitely hate today's left.  Being offended by every word and action was something Carlin made fun of often in his comedy sketches.  Today's liberal would be highly offended by Carlin's comedy.