List of sports that women are better at than men:

nothing of substance, no.

but in fringe extreme distance events, like swimming for 4 years, women have a natural advantage in buoyancy due to breast and buttock fat that seems to give them an edge.

VinegarStrokes - 
samichlaus -
GHTT_Pig Bun - If max'ing out a credit card could be considered a sport, then my ex-wife would be Olympic-level.

LOL

My old lady won a gold in "terrible parallel parking"

My wife has a backup camera AND a sensor that beeps when you’re close to hitting something and she still backed into a post. 

Okay,  she wins.

LOL 

Region Rat - 
Lazarus - Women are better at long distance swimming, especially in cold water. It's because they have more fat - healthy at any weight!!

Ummmm no. No they aren't. 

Your compelling argument almost won me over, but real life seems to disagree:

Women outperform men in ultradistance swimming: the Manhattan Island Marathon Swim from 1983 to 2013 : Women outperform men in ultradistance swimming: the Manhattan Island Marathon Swim from 1983 to 2013 - PubMed

DaveFu -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FGI7R0u3TQ

I laughed till I cried at the slam dunk part. 

MixedMaritalfArts -
Brockback Mountain -

Courtney Dauwalter finished the Moab 240 race in 2 days, 9 hours, and 59 minutes. She was faster than any of the men in the pack, beating the second-place finisher by more than 10 hours.Oct 16, 2017

is the MOAB 240 different from ultra marathons?

The talent pool in Ultra’s is pretty low. There is no money in it. 

downthepines -
Morgz -

Field hockey?  

I don't know if guys play that

Just take the nhl all star team, Blindfold them and keep everything a secret, Now take off the blindfolds and walk them out on to the feild and hand them a stick. It is the first time every playing the game, And they play a team of world champion women. I wouldn't be surprised if the men win by a very large margin. Glorious visual actually.

Field hockey is an Olympic sport for men as well - so no women are definitely not better

Probably not a single one. That’s not to say that female sports can’t be entertaining. But most are not in the slightest

Mud wrestling.

Jelly wrestling.

Foxy Boxing.

1 Like

Tennis

Figure Skating

DaveFu -

Beach Volleyball

![](upload://6sTwfnlTq6jpKRP6op45UFW05rs.jpeg)

![](upload://gShCgXQa6GUBPUm5WbSNsU6lZE8.jpeg)

![](upload://tZgWIwgMiHgDCtt9kYr7y0MY9kl.jpeg)

![](upload://sGiMlei8kWUwDHQ49wVLRnjvGGV.jpeg)

dammit you beat me. 

![](upload://rdyiuZLMorFSPUsVwJd0SX50FfE.jpeg)

but here's volleyball too.

![](upload://pNwadqkm5QItwP5GPJ53vWnBQ5m.jpeg) 

serious answer:

rhythmic gymnastics

![](upload://k88EGLFKeOKrp8zhpIFqp8c1qtc.jpeg)

synchro swimming

![](upload://npEdmlMXcCNIFJEwvTYL0dtYNvL.jpeg)

![](upload://ahCiRsIG7nIpvNJNONxhftOo34L.jpeg)

DaveFu -

Beach Volleyball

Sigh. I just put my pants on. 

Ryazzo - Tennis

Figure Skating

But what about this 

https://giphy.com/gifs/glory-PPNwEG6yaANPy

Regarding long distance swimming I did a quick Google and both the longest distance ever swum and the longest time someone has swum continuously were set by men.

My eight year old daughter is better than boys at every sport she plays - baseball, hockey, tennis, soccer, basketball. But any year now the boys will suddenly be way bigger and stronger.

https://youtu.be/oVa4yyOVMQ8?t=31

Women's gymnastics in the Olympics blows my fucking mind.  

holyfield -

My eight year old daughter is better than boys at every sport she plays - baseball, hockey, tennis, soccer, basketball. But any year now the boys will suddenly be way bigger and stronger.

Hopefully you are preparing her for that and helping to guide her expectations.

I have seen a lot of girls like yours and their parents just kept telling everyone how she was going to dominate in HS and just keep on going.  Usually by 14 the girl is now getting dominated and it shatters their world view.  

downthepines -
Morgz -

Field hockey?  

I don't know if guys play that

Just take the nhl all star team, Blindfold them and keep everything a secret, Now take off the blindfolds and walk them out on to the feild and hand them a stick. It is the first time every playing the game, And they play a team of world champion women. I wouldn't be surprised if the men win by a very large margin. Glorious visual actually.

They would win. 100%. I’d bet the house on it. 

1 Like
Dashabox -

The one sport in which women are better than men in my experience is the "I'm going to talk over the most important part of the show/movie, every. single. time. Even though it is the part you were waiting to hear that imparts an important fact or plot point because it is extremely important that you hear the second half of the sentence I was saying in my head about Alice at work and the nerve she had to compliment my new dress and use of the term "Thrifty sheek".  However, I will irritably and with great fanfare pause my show and stare you down for entering the room and waiting patiently to ask a question about that weird flap on DILIGAF's asshole." game.

Hmm what about standing in front of the TV, directly between you and the TV, every time. 

Even as TVs get bigger and bigger they are no match for women (who are also getting bigger as time goes on), and their ability to completely block off the view of a sporting event. 

2 Likes
thetank0420 -
DaveFu -

Beach Volleyball

Looks better dojng it, hands down, but guessing still not better at the actual sport.. probably not watching either way 

This guy doesn't wild each it, lol