List of sports that women are better at than men:

asdf -
downthepines -
Morgz -

Field hockey?  

I don't know if guys play that

Just take the nhl all star team, Blindfold them and keep everything a secret, Now take off the blindfolds and walk them out on to the feild and hand them a stick. It is the first time every playing the game, And they play a team of world champion women. I wouldn't be surprised if the men win by a very large margin. Glorious visual actually.

They are different enough sports

That said, field hockey is a women's sport only in the USA. In other countries, it's a male sport.

I did not know that. I wonder if it’s rough like ice hockey and lacrosse? I know the women in the US play a pretty aggressive game

Theyre better at women's events in Gymnastics.  That's it.

That said, there are lots of competitive women's sports that I enjoy watching:

Track

Tennis

Gymnastics

Swimming

Rock Climbing

Volleyball (beach or regular)

DaveFu -

Beach Volleyball

![](upload://6sTwfnlTq6jpKRP6op45UFW05rs.jpeg)

![](upload://gShCgXQa6GUBPUm5WbSNsU6lZE8.jpeg)

![](upload://tZgWIwgMiHgDCtt9kYr7y0MY9kl.jpeg)

![](upload://sGiMlei8kWUwDHQ49wVLRnjvGGV.jpeg)

Look at the hangers on thay Swiss bitch! Momma!!

Skillrules - 

https://youtu.be/oVa4yyOVMQ8?t=31

Women's gymnastics in the Olympics blows my fucking mind.  

Women's Gymnastics is why I wanted to be a Sports MD!

Wait....WHAT? 

1 Like
DaveFu -
Skillrules - 

https://youtu.be/oVa4yyOVMQ8?t=31

Women's gymnastics in the Olympics blows my fucking mind.  

Women's Gymnastics is why I wanted to be a Sports MD!

Wait....WHAT? 

It's good work if you can get it

--Larry Nassar 

1 Like
Fighting -

Wonder if the best cock sucker on earth is a dude too. Its kinda sad, but i bet it is a homosexual man. Women are an inferior gender in anything physical. 

It’s pedro or orcus, so yes

TeeKayOh -

I can't list them all, but clearly the ones that require grace, such as gymanstics, synchronized swimming, ice skating. Games such as Volleyball, tennis, golf etc. are pretty much even

with the exception of maybe synchronized swimming, men are better at all of those sports.  the serve faster, drive further, etc.

iwarnedyou -
Dashabox -

The one sport in which women are better than men in my experience is the "I'm going to talk over the most important part of the show/movie, every. single. time. Even though it is the part you were waiting to hear that imparts an important fact or plot point because it is extremely important that you hear the second half of the sentence I was saying in my head about Alice at work and the nerve she had to compliment my new dress and use of the term "Thrifty sheek".  However, I will irritably and with great fanfare pause my show and stare you down for entering the room and waiting patiently to ask a question about that weird flap on DILIGAF's asshole." game.

Hmm what about standing in front of the TV, directly between you and the TV, every time. 

Even as TVs get bigger and bigger they are no match for women (who are also getting bigger as time goes on), and their ability to completely block off the view of a sporting event. 

Even though women have no idea what spacial awareness is they have an innate understanding of forced perspective.  “Oh, you got a 80” television to watch the game on?  Don’t worry sweetie, I will just stand two feet closer to you."

1 Like
TeeKayOh - 

I can't list them all, but clearly the ones that require grace, such as gymanstics, synchronized swimming, ice skating. Games such as Volleyball, tennis, golf etc. are pretty much even

Hi, Chris/Jason/Kirik!

HillboFrateTrane -
Fighting -

Wonder if the best cock sucker on earth is a dude too. Its kinda sad, but i bet it is a homosexual man. Women are an inferior gender in anything physical. 

Yeah, but best pussy-eater is a woma fo sho 

No.

mysteryman -
DaveFu -

Beach Volleyball

![](upload://6sTwfnlTq6jpKRP6op45UFW05rs.jpeg)

![](upload://gShCgXQa6GUBPUm5WbSNsU6lZE8.jpeg)

![](upload://tZgWIwgMiHgDCtt9kYr7y0MY9kl.jpeg)

![](upload://sGiMlei8kWUwDHQ49wVLRnjvGGV.jpeg)

Well slap my ass and call me Sally!  We found one right here folks!

I wild each it lol that meets their naked 

They look better but they'd all lose to high school boys.

Brockback Mountain -
mysteryman - 

Am i missing any?

Actually you are.

Ultra marathoning and Ultra long distance swimming.

No.

EFM -

Theyre better at women's events in Gymnastics.  That's it.

That said, there are lots of competitive women's sports that I enjoy watching:

Track

Tennis

Gymnastics

Swimming

Rock Climbing

Volleyball (beach or regular)

Women's water polo is the fucking best!

The underwater cameras catch an amazing amount of viciousness.

Bump because this is a great thread i created.