1) Venue: Way too big. Unless you were on the floor, there were no good seats. Also, you were screwed if you didnt think to bring a jacket. It was pretty cold.
2) Tickets: Almost everyone got in for free, but I pity the people who paid more than $10 for seats in the stands. They had $10, $30, and $60 seats, but the catch is that it was ALL general admission. There was no benefit to having a $60 seat over a $10 one (or a free one).
3) The opening "ceremony": It was ridiculous. The fighters looked like ants as they stood atop steps that seemed a mile away. The music was horrible and the theme was confused. Samba dancers, jackasses jumping and doing flips, DENNIS RODMAN carrying a TORCH!?!?, and random explosions that were the cause of at least 3 heart attacks.
4) The DJ: I would like to key his car. Nuff said.
5) Dennis Rodman: I have no problem with Dennis Rodman, but when you make him out to be this huge star and the centerpiece of your presentation, you just look foolish. A current Laker...ANY Laker...would have gotten a more positive response from the crowd than Dennis received.
6) The walk to the ring: ARGHHH...it took forever for the fighters to make it down those steps. There was just too much time in between fights.
7) The DJ: I would like to expire the warranties of ALL of his household products. Nuff said.