List your desired Affliction 2 matchups

I would pay $60+ no problem for this:

Fedor/Couture

Arlovski/Barnett

Rothwell/Rizzo

Aleks/Sylvia (if Aleks is cleared)

Babalu/Nog

Vitor/Lindland

that would be good, but get more talent, not just the same talent fighting.

get kid yamamato, JZ, mark hunt, ect.

HAHAHA so they would just reorganize their previous card? Are they going to be limited to these fighters for every card? Be a bit more creative.

"get kid yamamato, JZ, mark hunt, ect."

I would think K-1/DREAM has those guys locked up. Maybe they can grab someone good from Shooto for Hominick to fight, like Tamura, Kadowaki, or Nishiura.

Kang vs. Belfort

Arona vs. Babalu

Sakurai vs. Pyle

Barnett vs. Arlovski

Fedor vs. Arlovski

" HAHAHA so they would just reorganize their previous card? Are they going to be limited to these fighters for every card? Be a bit more creative."

I'm just trying to deal with the roster they are known to have. Barnett/Arlovski makes sense as a #1 contender match. Babalu/Nog and Vitor/Lindland just make sense period.

" I agree with your card TC, but I don't think they'll do Fedor/Couture until the Feb card."

That's a shame, really. Couture will be 45 and coming off a year and a half of inactivity at that point. I'm not sure if I can stay hyped about this fight for another 7 months. I agree that Fedor/Arlovski should happen if they can't do Fedor/Couture. It's more interesting to me than Fedor/Barnett, which I think will be a fairly easy victory for Fedor.

"Also, chances are Aleks won't be able to fight in America now."

About 90% of Hepatitis B sufferers clear the infection from their system within 3 months. He should be able to reapply for a license after that, no?

Tomato Can - I would pay $60+ no problem for this:

Fedor/Couture

Arlovski/Barnett

Rothwell/Rizzo

Aleks/Sylvia (if Aleks is cleared)

Babalu/Nog

Vitor/Lindland

Add Tito vs Arona and I'm sold.

Barnett is the only man alive who can challenge emelianenko Fedor

Vitor is just getting his swagger back. I wouldn't want to see Lindland lay on him for 15 minutes. Other than that, great card!

Barnett/Arlovski is a good matchup, but it get's rid of one contender. Better off having them each fight Fedor, or at least someone else while they wait their turn.

Babalu basicly said he and Nog are friends, and he doesn't want that matchup.

Couture/Fedor would be big if it could happen. Not sure if it can though.  If not many other good fights could be set up.

AA/Aleks (If he is cleared)  Would give AA a big fight that would set up a shot at Fedor behind Couture and Barnett

Sylvia/Rizzo
Buenetello/Rothwell (four heavyweights trying to keep spots in rankings)

Belfort/Kang would be a great fight, give Kang a chance to get a big win or Vitor a chance to get into the top 10, winner could meet Linland down the line

LHW mini tournament
Babalu/Lil Nog
Tito/guy with name that he is decent match up with, Tito brings in big numbers of buys and this could extend that to two ppv's (possible opponents could be Vlad, Randleman, Nakamura)
(Winners would face next year)

I think one thing Affliction needs is a couple less big name fights with larger guys and a couple more FW, LW, or WW fights with guaranteed action.

Fedor v. Aleks