Listen, enough with the Reem isn't a top 10 BS.

I'm so tired of this crap, "Overeem isn't a top 10, he hasn't beat anyone in the top 10" K, listen, I'm going to let you have it once and for all.
Let's look at the suppose top HW's have beat:

1)Cain-Big W's- Brock(5-2 mma record, most overrated fighter in UFC history) Nog- Old and washed up since about UFC 70 or so. Ya, that's it...

2)JDS-Big W's- oh ya.. ZERO!!!!!!!!!!

3)Brock- Mir? and a loss to him, and Mir's just not that good. Carwin.

4)Carwin- ZERO. Loss to Brock which is pretty bad.

5)K, I can't even finish because I'm not sure there is another HW worthy. Barnett who is a roider and doesn't fight at all?????? Big Foot who has a loss to Werdum, just like Reem. Reem has beaten a higher ranked fighter in Rogers than Big foot, Nelson(Who lost to AA)
Just understand Reem is a top 5 at worst HW in the world, and even higher. I'm not saying Rogers is a world beater, but everyone and their mamma was picking him over Reem, and were all over his nutsack, and he did beat AA. also, he was ranked in the top 10 when Reem beat him.
Just deal with it, and if you are a hater and believe he isnt a top 10, prove it, or stfu!!!

HE WILL BE TOP 10 WHEN HE STARTS FIGHTING

/thread

chesty_1775 -  HE WILL BE TOP 10 WHEN HE STARTS FIGHTING

So, who has been fighting???

Reem is more active than all those bums. With K1 involved.

^^^^^^^^^

dude, I know who hes fought, like I said Rogers is a higer ranked opponent than all the other guys have beaten..

So, quit ignoring the facts, you have nothing.

Leave facts out of this Sagiv, these kids like to dream of Overeem's male model body being the bestest ever. Who are we to crush their dreams?

Daverr - 
chesty_1775 -  HE WILL BE TOP 10 WHEN HE STARTS FIGHTING

So, who has been fighting???

Reem is more active than all those bums. With K1 involved.
k-1 aint mma now is it

Even k1 out of it, like I said, get it through your head.. Rogers is a higher ranked opponenet than most of the others in the top 10 have fought.. you have nothing.

He'll get ranked in the top 10 if he EVER beats a top 10 fighter. Until then, get it through your head. He is not a top 10 fighter...YOU have nothing.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

WHO HAS JDS OR CARWIN BEAT IN THE TOP 10?????

thanks... have a good day

I rank Overeem top 10 because with the exception of Fedor, Cain, JDS, Carwin, Brock, Werdum, I would place money on him beating any of the other heavyweights in the world, and i think he would do it impressively. Phone Post

Carwin = Frank Mir, Gabriel Gonzaga.

JDS = Roy Nelson, Fabricio Werdum, Gabriel Gonzaga.

Strikeforce has one legitimate top 10 HW fighter. That's Werdum. If Overeem beats him, he could realistically be ranked around 9 or 10.

I think he would kill all of those guys.... Fedor without breaking a sweat, as well as Werdum.

He would KTFO Werdum fast, there is a reason Werdum and Fedor want to fight eachother, and ducked Reem.

It doesn't matter what you think. Facts matter, and the fact is...He has NEVER beaten a top 10 fighter in his entire career. Every time he has tried, he either gets ktfo or tapped out within a round or two.

He's a fitness model for fuck sakes.

And if you think he would knock out Werdum, go beg Coker for the rematch and lets see it. Personally, I think Werdum would choke him out or twist his arm off again within half a round. But, it's a legit fight that should happen.

Daverr - 

I think he would kill all of those guys.... Fedor without breaking a sweat, as well as Werdum.

He would KTFO Werdum fast, there is a reason Werdum and Fedor want to fight eachother, and ducked Reem.
You're pitiful

Werdum already beat him.

Edit: Worst part of all this shit? I'm a huge fan of Overeem. And of a lot of other fighters who people on here hang off the nuts of. Yet I constantly have to make posts about how a guy who I'm a fan of is inferior to other fighters, just to try and get it through the heads of fucktards like the OP. Overeem can be top 10 with one more good win. He has potential to be the #1 heavyweight. But his record currently says that he's not.

JDS beat the Werdum who beat the GOAT HW but no your right I guess he has no big wins lol.

Werdum already defeated Overeem and Fedor has more heart us thumb than Overeem has. If one round didn't go the way Reem wanted, he crumbles. Fedor would beat him. That said, I still think he is a tip 10 fighter based on skill. Phone Post

Trolling on the UG should be punishable by death.

tomp just touched on it but what really wears me out is everybody trying to downplay Werdum just because BLAF didn't want to pay the man.

He lost to JDS, at the time it was a big upset but in retrospect that's not a terrible loss. Granted he looked like shit in that fight but I daresay he learned his lesson.

Whatever, I don't really care about contracts and shit but Werdum is legit as hell and will give anybody a run, his record is as good as anybody not named Fedor, who of course he now has a win over. I was saying it before the Fedor fight that it was the most dangerous fight the Russian had had in several years (not counting the Barnnett fight that didn't happen).

The guy would still be in the discussion along with Cain, Carwin and JDS if Dana hadn't decided to bail on his contract.

Barnnett too imo but there's so much baggage with Josh now it's not really worth argueing anymore.

But I'll take Werdum over Overeem if/when a rematch happens.