Lister vs. Okami At UFC 92

Jake5 - he should be fighting silva not cote

Well go back into the past and prevent him from breakin his hand

Okami vs Cote to build more hype for an Anderson challenger makes more sense but that also takes out 1 contender at the same time maybe?

Does the WEC MW div fold make Filho UFC automatically?

But Filho and Anderson will still not fight, right?

Well, he's a outted as a GOPer but time to bring Lindland back. I cant see the UFC paying too much money for a Misaki, Akiyama, Mousasi, Kang, etc right now and they are good for the MW mix but none of them present too substantial of a challenge to Anderson as they are now imo.

Lister is starting to look like Antonio Silva.

"Does the WEC MW div fold make Filho UFC automatically?"

I think yes, but that is not happening until after the Filho/Sonnen fight in the WEC.

By sub R1.

ok, so thats still on and then fold.

interesting.

i wonder what it will make the div look like if filho starts kicking ass there but wont fight anderson?

guess he has to get convincingly get past sonnen first.
i think people read too much into the doerkson fight and him not being able to take him down at will off the bell.

NorthFromHere -   By sub R1.

Even though he couldnt submit Sasaki whos clearly not as good as Okami? Okami is probably better at everything than Sasaki - striking, tds, gnp, subs.

"i think people read too much into the doerkson fight and him not being able to take him down at will off the bell."

Maybe, but then when he did get Joe down, it seems like he quickly gave up on grappling with him. Or was it Joe just got right back up, I don't remember -- in either case, there was no hint of grappling dominance. And in the Sonnen fight, it's not just that he couldn't outwrestle Chael, which is not surprising, but that he really couldn't even get his hands on him and didn't seem to have any kind of plan B. If Chael didn't take him down, that fight would have been on the feet for the duration, and Filho would have continued being eaten alive.

Wasa-B,
Actually I think Okami is going to keep it standing and pick Lister apart, but it would be cool if he could submit Okami. Demian Maia couldn't do it at the ADCC.

amazing?

i actually dont mind seeing this but the shit has to do more about okami not getting his title shot.

NorthFromHere - Wasa-B, Actually I think Okami is going to keep it standing and pick Lister apart, but it would be cool if he could submit Okami. Demian Maia couldn't do it at the ADCC.Would be big for sure. Esp since Listers been pretty underwhelimg in MMA though he gave Arona a tough go iirc.

But i agree. Esp considering Okami's measured pace, i can def see Lister falling apart late in R2 or in R3.

i wouldnt be surprised if lister got a title shot for beating okami

Hey don't anyone here get all puffy and mad at me for posting here. This is Dean. I am ROTFLMFAO at the Jesus pics. who the hell thought of that???? damm I need to buy you a beer seriously.

OKOKOK so yeah Okami is a bad ass and even if I'm the underdog, damm some of you all mofos be hatin now, come on now>>>>>>

for those who think this is a bad fight for me, that's fine but remember, i'm not trying to rack up brownie points by beating non name guys, it is time for me to take a challenge and step up to the plate.

for all my friends thanks for the support, for all the haters, thanks for the motivation.

damm you guys are really hilarious seriously, no exaggeration, anymore photoshops of me looking like Jesus???

laters on, train hard

Boogeyman,