Little dicky is the shit!

I just found out about this dude a couple of days ago, Great flow and funny as fuck, ex boyfriend is the first song I heard, an I like how he has a laugh at himself an isn't to serious.

Bruh is fucking crazy especially when he spits it live on sway, any way I'm sure he may be a bit of a novelty but damn he can spit hot fire Phone Post 3.0

Really? Phone Post 3.0

Ya I'm a fan. Comedy rappers are very niche but like you said when he wants to go off he is very capable. I suggest you grab his album "professional rapper" good stuff. Phone Post 3.0

listen to White dude. watch his video. funny as hell

Randomly Kish slapped by MountainMedic - Ya I'm a fan. Comedy rappers are very niche but like you said when he wants to go off he is very capable. I suggest you grab his album "professional rapper" good stuff. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah that's good shit right there, , I think he would blow Eminem away right now if they had a rap off Phone Post 3.0

Jewish flow, White crimes, lemme freak, and Save dat money are all fun songs! He does a song using sport references is interesting too.

Crazy to see him on adds for Old navy(?) and hardees/Carls Jr

Milo Kerrigan -
Randomly Kish slapped by MountainMedic - Ya I'm a fan. Comedy rappers are very niche but like you said when he wants to go off he is very capable. I suggest you grab his album "professional rapper" good stuff. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah that's good shit right there, , I think he would blow Eminem away right now if they had a rap off Phone Post 3.0
Don't be silly Phone Post 3.0

It's really fucking scary action Bronson in a speedo

It's really fucking scary Magic Johnson near mosquitos Phone Post 3.0

Check out his cypher vid OP

90s is where it's at. Phone Post 3.0

That one brunette chick from that one video. Oh my fucking god. Phone Post 3.0

His Westwood freestyle is better than anything posted in here Phone Post 3.0

Phuckles - That one brunette chick from that one video. Oh my fucking god. Phone Post 3.0
Melissa Marie playboy would be a good thing to google Phone Post 3.0

Davy Crockett -
Milo Kerrigan -
Don't be silly Phone Post 3.0
While I don't know doubt Eminems
Talent, I am not impressed with his performances, lately. I said that in gsp's voice Phone Post 3.0

Discovered him a few months back...don't like rap but he is fantastic! Phone Post 3.0

Whites gonna white Phone Post 3.0

I recall an OG thread about this guy, maybe six months ago?

Someone linked one of his music videos, all animated, and he was turning up for a 'job interview' sort of thing at Snoop Dogg's record company. It was fuckin excellent.

Loves_Traps -

I recall an OG thread about this guy, maybe six months ago?

Someone linked one of his music videos, all animated, and he was turning up for a 'job interview' sort of thing at Snoop Dogg's record company. It was fuckin excellent.

Professional rapper with snoop is the track I think, it's great Phone Post 3.0

Check out the making of the video of save dat money, it's fantastic.

https://youtu.be/zkXpb20b-NQ Phone Post 3.0

I'm obligated to like him. Phone Post 3.0