Little Girl Gets Comfortably Numb

This little girl can shred

LIL Gilmour nailed it

That was a little too good.  The guitar's not hooked up to anything and she's just playing the album.

finger synching, imo

So love that song.

She's very good! Phone Post 3.0

4L8R Phone Post 3.0

Wait til she actually gets ahold of some heroin and hallucinogens. She could create some really great shit. Phone Post 3.0

She's off but pretty young to be going after one of the GOAT solos of our time. Also, I've heard that song so many times & rejoiced in it that I know every lick.

She is awesome!

6ULDV8 - 

That was a little too good.  The guitar's not hooked up to anything and she's just playing the album.

finger synching, imo

lol...seriously dude?  That is not the album.   She's playing it completely different than Gilmour's version.   The notes are right, not 100%, but close enough, and she's playing it with her own feel.

It's obviously not just moving her fingers over the album version.   She's playing it and doing a great job.  

Very impressive! I would have done anything to be able to do that in my teens.

. Phone Post 3.0

NiteProwleR - She's off but pretty young to be going after one of the GOAT solos of our time. Also, I've heard that song so many times & rejoiced in it that I know every lick.

Yaay it's THAT guy!

badass job done on my favorite solo of all time.

She has a whole channel of her killing shit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGzJXuKLwJY

Luncha Libre -

This little girl can shred
Fuck yeah, she killed it. Phone Post 3.0

nice.

CombatVette49 - 

I love David Gilmour.  I celebrate the guy's entire catalogue.

Even Kate Bush?? :)

the guitar is clearly plugged in.

Her runs are her own, she hits the main notes but its not DG playing, its her.

Mad props.

Keep on, girl.

Bootsy Collins - 
NiteProwleR - She's off but pretty young to be going after one of the GOAT solos of our time. Also, I've heard that song so many times & rejoiced in it that I know every lick.

Yaay it's THAT guy!

It was a compliment smart guy. I think the response you were looking for was "OMG, she is absolutely amazing let me have a seat over there!"