LittleGuy did the right thing

So littleguy chose to live his own life instead of making a fool of himself so some crazy people on a internet forum can relive their fucking prom through him. The horror!

So what about the great stories littleguy would have been able to tell later? It would probably go like this:

X: So how was your prom?

littleguy: I went with a stripper from Ohio to prom.

X: Cool. Where did you know that stipper from?

littleguy: I knew her from some internet forum.

X: From an internet forum? And she came ll the way from Ohio? Wasn´t that a little bit expensive.

littleguy: No, it didn´t cost me anything, some dudes from the forum payed for her flight.

X: What? Why did they?

littleguy: I guess they thought it was funny.

X: So you went with a stripper you knew only from some internet forum to the prom and some folks you never met payed for her flight!

littleguy: Yes?

X: What kind of forum is that?

littleguy: It´s the off-topic part of a martial arts forum, you know I´m into BJJ.

X: Are you that well at BJJ, or why did they do that for you?

littleguy: Well, I basically grew up with that forum, so I was their little buddy.

X: These guys must be real losers. Didn´t they have a own life?

littleguy: well...

Conclusio: Internet folklore doesn´t make you cool in real life. 

Wow, I agree with you.

I DONT....

and GOING STAG to the PROM is GAY......

no poon for him......

I'D BE EXTREMELY SURPRISED if HE GETS LAID......

I wasnt into the WHOLE PROM deal.......

in fact.....we didnt even have a PROM at my school......

and I went to a pretty big high school......

our CLASS was full of fuckups we were supposed to raise money so we could have a prom.....

the WHOLE CLASS of 95' said..."FUCK IT".....

we had a PARTY at my best friends house instead.....

I still think LIL troll should have done it.....

it would have been fun and he would have looked like a PIMP.....

raw dawg

The odd thing, Dogbert, is I read that and thought it made lilguy sound very cool.

"stripper at prom are guarenteed to put out dogbert."

I think slygirl adressed that point. It´s more like having a MILF as mom and going to prom with her...

fuck littlepuke.

i would go to littleguy's prom with slygirl. we could be chaperones

Dude, based on my analysis of every 80's teen coming of age flick, I assure you that you are 100% WRONG.

Littleguy would've been a total pimp and every girl in his school would've wanted to jump on his jock.

"Dude, based on my analysis of every 80's teen coming of age flick"

Yes.

ttt

he shoulda gone with the stripper

"dogbert are fool for thinking stripper are not going to get high and fuck"

lmao....

FlashGordon2002 is CORRECT, littleguy would have been named King Pimp

Dogbert. why be the norm, grad's suck and are all the same, why not go out in style and make a name for urself, something people would never forget

are u alittle jealous that the OG was willing to do this for LG, just because people dont see each other day in day out and communicate on a forum doesnt make then a friend or what to do something pretty fuckin ko0 as in fly out slygirl so she could go to a prom with LG

I am PROUD to say im an OGer

"Dogbert. why be the norm, grad's suck and are all the same,"

Sure, but that doesn´t mean he is going to have many of them.

"why not go out in style and make a name for urself, something people would never forget"

Attention isn´t always positive.

"are u alittle jealous that the OG was willing to do this for LG,"

That story would make more sense if lg would have accepted.

"just because people dont see each other day in day out and communicate on a forum doesnt make then a friend or what to do something pretty fuckin ko0 as in fly out slygirl so she could go to a prom with LG"

While I have a problem comprehending what you wrote, I don´t have any problems with enjoying the OG: I just think online adventures aren´t that interesting to people not involved.

"I am PROUD to say im an OGer"

Yeah, registering here is really hard. Be proud.