LIVE: Armed Militia vs Police/National Guards

Wow I hope this doesn’t go down

https://youtu.be/a13-H06kuyo

I pray no one fires the first shot. This would likely start a civil war if someone takes that shot

It showed the Tanks earlier but I believe that is on the other side of that building

So what's going on? What happened this morning?

Someone please fill us in. 

Obsolete farm equipment protesting the use of its replacement for sporting purposes.

2 Likes

I Dont see any way how this could go wrong

HongKongaBong - 

This is the leftist version of right-wing gun enthusiasts showing up to protests rocking their gun collections. The difference is these idiots have no fucking idea what they are doing. Last time they had one of these demonstrations, these morons accidentally shot a couple of their own people with accidental discharges.

IronHands -

Obsolete farm equipment protesting the use of its replacement for sporting purposes.

Wtf?

NFAC already bitched out and left. Posers. 

The real milita marched earlier: white, black and Hispanic patriots.. now the NFAC clowns are out there

1 Like

What a bunch of losers. Lol.

Steve4192 -
HongKongaBong - 

This is the leftist version of right-wing gun enthusiasts showing up to protests rocking their gun collections. The difference is these idiots have no fucking idea what they are doing. Last time they had one of these demonstrations, these morons accidentally shot a couple of their own people with accidental discharges.

Well from my limited knowledge and impressive bias, I am going to concur with your assessment. 

and I mean this sincerely as an acknowledgment of my own leanings. Not as a slight or sarcastic remark. 

Weak clickbait thread title. NFAC aren’t doing shit