LIVE AUDIO IS NOW STARTED..ROTR

Personally I think Ricco comes across like a moron .. Note to people: cussing every other word does little more than to label you a freakin moron.

WTH is Carlos Conduit? ..lol

agreed.

Its great they are doing a broadcast, but all the cussing is alittle to much!! The Travis guy has got to go!! lol

TJ Thompson gives the UG a nice shoutout. 

someone PLEASE teach some mike technique before shows or use a compressor/limiter or something. One second I can't hear anything, and the next my speakers are getting blown out with someone screaming directly into the mic.

That being said, fucking awsome!

lol I thought the Travis guy was Ricco Rodriguez.. dude sounds like a complete tard. I think Rico C. is doing a decent job .. but yeah, the cussing is uncalled for.

I'm so sick of this Travis guy! He has no respect....

its so sad that they made the matches for the heavyweight so far apart..poor match ups in the heavyweight division

who the hell are these commentators?

Sad for the Heavyweight Japanise guy!!

lol @ "He looked dead huh? He looked dead huh?"

Good that they gave the fighters an opportunity to give their sponsors a shout out.

Elvis

at least they can give a shout out to the sponsors

I can't listen, because my computer is a piece of shit. I want to hear how the announcers react when a bunch of paper airplanes go flying at Butterbean.

who is doing the play by play? they are characters?
swearing and stuff. anyone know who they are?

yeah seriously who the hell are they?

Ricco Chaperlie (sp?) and some guy named Travis..

if its the Travis that i think it is....bleh.

Cabbage got owned. brb. pizza time.

"if its the Travis that i think it is....bleh."

lol who would that be?.. come on, enlighten us as to who this tard might actually be.