Live Coverage Wild Bills Fight Night Duluth,GA

I will be posting the results of all of the fights ringside all night long. For full play by play and round descriptions hit this thread. http://nextmmafighter.com/?p=1162

Tony Ritter vs. Winthorpe Burke | Ritter by Submission (Triangle Choke) @ 1:01 of R2

Alex Goebel vs. Travis Lord | Lord by TKO (Strikes) 2:01 of R2

Sean Fajay vs. Michael Kimbrell | Kimbrell by submission (guillotine) @ :42 of R1 

Will Bolt vs. Kevin Belden | Bolt by submission (inverted triangle) @ 2:46 of R2

Andre Allen vs. Ryan Davidson | Allen by TKO (Strikes)  @ 1:29 of R1   

Paulo Brattenfjeal vs. Clydell Johnson | Brattenfjeal wins  by unanimous decision

Maryellen Cano vs. Brittany Watson | Cano wins by unanimous decision  

Chris Calhoun vs. Joe Heink | Calhoun wins by TKO (Doctor Stoppage) @ 1:11 of R3

Ronnie Rogers vs. Lawson McClure | McClure wins by unanimous decision   

Brett Chism vs. Johnny Buck | Chism wins by Disqualification (Strikes outside the Ring) @ 2:30 of R2

Massimo Capussela vs. Joe Merit | Merit wins by TKO @ 3:20 of R1

Tom Nguyen vs. Seth Baczynski | Baczynski wins by submission (Gulliotine) at 1:32 of R2   

Diego Saravia vs. JJ Mix | Saravia wins by Split Decision 

thanks for doing this Jeremy

My pleasure!

Will Bolt vs. Kevin Belden | Bolt by submission (inverted triangle) @ 2:46 of R2

Andre Allen vs. Ryan Davidson | Allen by TKO (Strikes)  @ 1:29 of R1

good stuff, thanks for this

Paulo Brattenfjeal vs. Clydell Johnson | Brattenfjeal wins by unanimous decision

ttt

Maryellen Cano vs. Brittany Watson | Cano wins by unanimous decision

Chris Calhoun vs. Joe Heink | Calhoun wins by TKO (Doctor Stoppage) @ 1:11 of R3

Ronnie Rogers vs. Lawson McClure | McClure wins by unanimous decision

Brett Chism vs. Johnny Buck | Chism wins by Disqualification (Strikes outside the Ring) @ 2:30 of R2

This one was crazy, Buck drove Chism out of the ring onto the announcers table but continued to punch him as the referee was trying to pull them back in.

Massimo Capussela vs. Joe Merit | Merit wins by TKO @ 3:20 of R1

Tom Nguyen vs. Seth Baczynski | Baczynski wins by submission (Gulliotine) at 1:32 of R2

Diego Saravia vs. JJ Mix | Saravia wins by Split Decision

man that main event must have been a hell of a fight!!!
Lets hear some input on the DQ in the Chism fight

benmma - man that main event must have been a hell of a fight!!!
Lets hear some input on the DQ in the Chism fight

Same here. Do tell Jeremy!

So in the Chism fight , I was about 2 feet away from when it actually happened. Buck was driving Chism into the ropes and they basically went through onto the announcers table. Instead if stopping Buck kept going a bit while the commissioners and Rory (Who was announcing the fight) was yelling at them to stop.

The entire situation was kinda wierd because the ref almost looked like he was ready to start them again because both fighters were fine. Right before he did he said the fight was over and shortly after the announcer said it was a DQ.

If Rory is still awake, it happened RIGHT on top of him so id love to hear his take on it.

It was a good night of fights. I had awesome seats. I was in the third row behind the fighters enterance of the ring.

Massimo Capussela (1-1) vs. Joe Merit (26-9) | Merit wins by TKO @ 3:20 of R1

Merit had an AWESOME KO in this fight. From the begining it was clear that Capussela had no business being in the same ring as Merit. Easy to see how Merit would have such a record when facing guys that are 1-1 with as much experience that he has.

Tony Mullinax(?), the ref, kept attempting to pull Buck off of Chism after they went through the ropes. Buck continued to throw down punches. It was cleary intentional. If I know the rules, surely Buck does too. It was a good call by Mullinax. I felt Buck was very unsportsman like. On another note, it appeared that Buck had a broken nose and at one point a TO was called to had the doctor check it. He was bleeding pretty bad and on a couple of occasions Buck blew his nose out of the ring and got on the ring girls and Rory on the side of the ring. Rory got alot of blood all over him.

ttt