LIVE from UFC X with John Morgan, Cody Merrow, and Simon Head

It’s International Fight Week in Las Vegas, and before the crown jewel of #UFC276 comes the return of the fan expo, known this year as UFC X. John Morgan, Cody Merrow, and Simon Head are onsite at the Las Vegas Convention Center, where they will be previewing the weekend’s card and interviewing an extensive list of guest athletes in town for the event. Join us for a full day of MMA discussion from the Fight Capital of the World. Live from UFC X with John Morgan, Cody Merrow, and Simon Head (July 1, 12 p.m. ET)

2 Likes

Phantastic

Sounds not working right now…

Snl Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

3 Likes

Lets Go Yes GIF by US Open

Be sure to remind John to ask Dana about Woodley saying He would only come back and fight for a title shot hahahaha.

1 Like

I feel John should get on the scales on Fridays from now on with the athletes…

And post his weight for the events

1 Like

Don Frye no showed the UFC autograph signing

I’m sure he had a good reason…

1 Like

This 100%, no T-shirt allowed. I could see him trying to pull that shit… The old “fat chick in the pool” trick…

1 Like

Full Nude John Morgan at the weigh ins, that will cause Nytron to implode

2 Likes

It would be like looking at the old Bob’s Big Boy nude… Either that or a piece of chewed bubble gum

2 Likes

Hahahaha, get Butterbean and John Morgan both for this weigh in

2 Likes

Butterbean has actually trimmed down tremendously and may even be thinner than John Morgan these days.

1 Like

Yeah butter is like a sheriff deputy or something and can do 10push ups…

And doesn’t have Brazilian exhhooses like Morgan

1 Like

I wood have filled in

1 Like

Probably 24 of them, amirite?

1 Like

I see you John Morgan interviewing Dan Severn who is looking like The Worlds Most Dangerous Senior Citizen today

2 Likes

@HYBRID_JON @JohnMorganMMA

1 Like