Live in Training Camp New Orleans

Joe Ancona of New Orleans, former kickboxing champion, professional boxer and pit fighter and Warren Donnely, professional NHB fighter, local high school wrestling coach and MMA coach have opened up a live in training camp in New Orleans, La. at Ancona's Gym, 3200 North Arnoult in Metairie, La.,just outside of New Orleans, La. Also, 3 other professional boxing coaches with a large stable of pro fighters also train our members. This is the training camp of Team Anaconda and the future champ Melvin "Young Assassin " Guillard.

The gym has 3 separate training areas for Boxing, Kickboxing, and MMA/Submission Fighting; one with 1500 sq ft of swain mats, the other 2 training areas each have a boxing ring, heavy bags, speed bags, banana bags, pole bags, double end bags, full locker and shower facilities, free weights, selectorized machines, cardio equipment,tanning beds and more.

The dorm facility can house 4 fighters, has a complete kitchen, cable t.v., computer, playstation, patio deck area, spa, sauna, tanning beds and private closets. There is also a restaurant & sports bar below the gym where amateur fights are held each Friday night at 9pm and also note that we produce a pro/am fight every month on a Saturday.

Work may also be available in the restaurant and bar for those fighters who need to subsidize their training. We can also assist you in finding a job here. Camp price is $400 per month or $125 per week! Fighters workouts to be held Mon-Fri from 3:30-5:00pm & from 8:00-9:30 pm!

All those interested in weekly or monthly rates please e-mail anconasgym@aol.com.  Or call 504-888-6451 for prices and arrangements! We look forward to hearing from you!!! ALL FIGHTERS INTERESTED , PLEASE POST YOUR E-MAIL SO WE CAN SEND YOU MORE INFO!!!

ttt

TTT

Chris Sasek visited us this past weekend and will be moving in to train and teach here by May 15th

Chris Sasek visited us this past weekend and will be moving in to train and teach here by May 15th

sounds like a great opportunity, ttt.

t3

TTT

ttt

I have just returned from New Orleans where I had a great time with Joe Ancona and his fight team. Joe's facility is phenomenal! I really like the dorms, ring, kitchen, whirlpool/sauna, weights and everything. The gym is close to several restaurants, a shopping mall, and grocery store. It is an ideal place to come and train whether you are a local or you want to get away from your local distractions and focus yourself on your training.

I am really looking forward to being a part of a gym that actively promotes and supports the sport. There are fights in the club downstairs from the gym every week plus larger cards in New Orleans every other month. There are also many other promotions throughout the Southeast where the team competes.

I hope to continue what Joe has started in terms of building the gym and the fight team and continue to grow the sport in the Southeast and throughout the country.

Chris Sasek
csasek@kineticmuaythai.com

Thanks Chris for the ttt

Thanks, Shane for the TTT

TTT

thanks again guys

3T

THE ELECTRICIAN CAME IN TODAY TO FINISH WIRING UP THE WALLS FOR THE FIGHTERS DORM SO WE CAN ROCK THE WALLS AND TEXTURE, WENT TO LOOK AT FURNITURE FOR THE DORM TONIGHT! IT'S COMING OUT NICE!!!

check out pictures of the gym at

www.kineticmuaythai.com/facility.htm

chris says he has some pictures of our place , check them out

ttt

Mr. Ancona do you have pure boxing matches as well? if so i may have a 120 pounder intrested in a Boxing match..