LIVE! Joe Rogan Experience #1123 - Kevin Smith

Sweet. Just sparked one and have a drink. 

This will make up for no Hollywood babble on this week. 

haha Joe just said about the military robot EATR......If I was going to have a robot kill people it would eat them too. This robot fuels off biological material

MMA MELEE -

haha Joe just said about the military robot EATR......If I was going to have a robot kill people it would eat them too. This robot fuels off biological material

It was obviously a joke haha

Thebonfirexm -
MMA MELEE -

It was obviously a joke haha

haha it was a joke but it's for real.....that makes total sense when he said you are going to have dead bodies on the battle field why not have the robot eat it...makes total sense

Thebonfirexm -

Oh you lucky fuck...i didnt read your first comment before I replied....i have no smoke...zero...i had 4 beers but you're a lucky man....this podcast made me want to take 5 ambien on camera and not fall asleep and document it...now i need that shit. My aunt got pulled over on ambien she didnt know she was driving

MMA MELEE -
Thebonfirexm -

Oh you lucky fuck...i didnt read your first comment before I replied....i have no smoke...zero...i had 4 beers but you're a lucky man....this podcast made me want to take 5 ambien on camera and not fall asleep and document it...now i need that shit. My aunt got pulled over on ambien she didnt know she was driving

I'm a huge Kevin fan,listen to all his smodcast stuff.

I sparked one and had a drink before I saw the thread and it just made my night with this. Hope it goes the full three hours. No hollywood babble on this week kinda sucked. This is making up for it.

Thebonfirexm -
MMA MELEE -
Thebonfirexm -

I sparked one and had a drink before I saw the thread and it just made my night with this. Hope it goes the full three hours. No hollywood babble on this week kinda sucked. This is making up for it.

yeah for some reason the hunting podcast arent doing it for me anymore....probably because i dont hunt..fuck me

MMA MELEE -
Thebonfirexm -
MMA MELEE -
Thebonfirexm -

yeah for some reason the hunting podcast arent doing it for me anymore....probably because i dont hunt..fuck me

I don't mind it. I live in NH so there is great deer and turkey hunting here. See them evrywehrre even in the populated areas.

I'm a soft fuck though as soon as I pull the trigger or bow I would be crying for an hour and while I'm eating it.

Wow.... Shit got real. 

Jesus christ this is brutal 

Thebonfirexm - 

What happened?

tenchu -
Thebonfirexm - 

What happened?

think he meant it went into diet and female dogs for an hour

MMA MELEE -
tenchu -
Thebonfirexm - 

What happened?

think he meant it went into diet and female dogs for an hour

Yeah the dog stuff was dusty cause I went through similar shit. 

The end of the ep is gunna end in a couple I think and it’s been great 

That was a great podcast 

Brav fucking O

Based on my interests, here are my favorite categories of Joe Rogan’s shows:

1. Mel “Fucking” Gibson

2. Celebrities/Personalities (household names)

3. Comedians (shirtless guy who laughs in high pitch)

4. Mad Scientists

5. Hunters

6. Doctors

I'm about halfway through and shit just got real.

Joe crying about his vet. Damn man.

Great podcast

Fuck now Kevin is crying. What the Fuck is going on?

Yeh we had a double cry over dogs dying i was listening to it while laying in bed and had to call my dog to lay on the bed with me, shit was depressing. 

MankTabbott -

Yeh we had a double cry over dogs dying i was listening to it while laying in bed and had to call my dog to lay on the bed with me, shit was depressing. 

word