LIVE MMA in Wilmington NC This Sat Nite 6/6

Carolina fight Promotions is going to be at the Schwartz Center in Wilmington NC this Saturday nite. Fights will feature 8 am fights and 3 pro bouts. Tix are on sale now, you can visit the website and buy them there. If you live in North or South Carolina, this is a good show and a big cage. Take advantage of MMA being close to you in the east caoset of both of these states by attending. Some of the fight clubs that have fighters in the show are Relson Gracie, Fighting Tigers Academy, Team ROC, Evolution MMA, Club Jiu JItsu, and DOJO Myrtle Beach and Triangle Jiu JItsu. If you are a a member of any of these clubs come out and support.

tickets are avail on the website, you can buy them there.... and where might "there" be?

ttt

www.etix.com
www.carolinafightpromotions.com

Nice venue-- full of college girls--checking out all the guys that love to train MMA!

ill be there, live!!

those are some good camps.

i've announced a lot of fights in north carolina, Jason Ikeda from team ROC is no joke

and i know evolution has some serious dudes there too like Bam Bam but i don't think he is fighting on this card

should be a great card. i'd love to announce for this promoter but i'm not sure how to get in touch

I'll get you the info, or go to the email on the website.

The fights were good, a couple of bad accidental results in a couple of fights. My Purple belt, Chris Cain, who is the most unimpressive fighter you will ever see, won again and I am proud of him. He is fundamentaly sould and mentally unflappable, and just finds a way to win. His jiu jitsu is what he believes in and it shows. I am glad that he is my student. Jay Dennis

Are the other results of the other fights posted anywhere? Also congrats to your guy Jay

They are usually pretty fast in posting them on their website.