LIVE NOW! JRE MMA Show #18 with Pat Miletich

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bgj6rrXn-lc/?taken-by=joerogan

Pats going full tin hat mode. Bet he has a flip phone.

sassen - 

Pats going full tin hat mode. Bet he has a flip phone.

Pat was educating joe…it was obvious

Like Pat but damn, he tells some tall tales. 

jwcobra03 -

Something seems off about him. He does not seem to be the full quid. Maybe getting struck in the head for a vast majority of his life is the culprit. Cool dude but.

sassen -
jwcobra03 -

Something seems off about him. He does not seem to be the full quid. Maybe getting struck in the head for a vast majority of his life is the culprit. Cool dude but.

he just told rogan he has never had a concussion...never in all those famous militich hard sparrings or in a fight

sassen -
jwcobra03 -

you can take your Australian sentence structure and do one pal.

i tuned in to hear about mma but just got politics until i tapped.

mindless optimism -
sassen -
jwcobra03 -

You use the word pal, so im guessing your from mid west or ill say NYC? Am i right?

Only listened to the first 30 mins which was all MMA and all fucking awesome. Pat is a living MMA bible and a legend.

Did Joe ask him about Lee Murray stories?

mindless optimism -
sassen -
jwcobra03 -

i have 20 minutes left theyve been tgalking about mma for like 5-10 alreafdy hopefully till the end

sassen - 
jwcobra03 -

I've know him for almost 20 years, and I wonder about the effects of the years of training as well.  In addition to that, he has not had an easy life.  He's heavy into the conspiracy stuff now and that concerns me, but I haven't talked to him in a few years.  When he got into that stuff he changed, and I'm not the only one who thinks so.

64FordF100 -
sassen - 
jwcobra03 -

I've know him for almost 20 years, and I wonder about the effects of the years of training as well.  In addition to that, he has not had an easy life.  He's heavy into the conspiracy stuff now and that concerns me, but I haven't talked to him in a few years.  When he got into that stuff he changed, and I'm not the only one who thinks so.

He seems to be doing well for himself though. Does he train fighters anymore? I never hear his name come up, when talking about coaches.

sassen - 
64FordF100 -
sassen - 
jwcobra03 -

He seems to be doing well for himself though. Does he train fighters anymore? I never hear his name come up, when talking about coaches.

I don't believe that he does.  He wasn't training anybody when I was last in touch with him around 2014-ish.  The "MFS" gym changed it's name and he has no affiliation with it anymore.  He was wanting to go more in the direction of training the military and police departments, and I think that's when he got into the conspiracy stuff.  

sassen -
mindless optimism -
sassen -
jwcobra03 -

You use the word pal, so im guessing your from mid west or ill say NYC? Am i right?

london :o)

was i right? are you australian?? guessing not from your understanding of US dialects

You are correct, i am Australian. Greatest country on earth :D

64FordF100 -
sassen - 
64FordF100 -
sassen - 
jwcobra03 -

I don't believe that he does.  He wasn't training anybody when I was last in touch with him around 2014-ish.  The "MFS" gym changed it's name and he has no affiliation with it anymore.  He was wanting to go more in the direction of training the military and police departments, and I think that's when he got into the conspiracy stuff.  

Imagine if hewas training military and saw an alien autopsy or something similiar and the man to bring it to light is Pat haha XD

Any Steve Rusk footage? That guys sounds like a comic book character