Live Q&A: Manuel Gamburyan...

Getting Manny on the phone right now, ask away...

Are the TUF 5 participants embarased watching themselves now that the shows are airing ?????

Manny, first off, great fight.
Seems like team Pulver was a lot tighter than team Penn, is that the way it seemed to you guys? Did you notice the issues between Gabe and Wiman at this point in the show?

Ask Manvel if he remembers kicking Andre's ass at Gokor's for a few years. Tell him I still like his "motherfucker, mother fucker rap."

Are the TUF 5 participants embarased watching themselves now that the shows are airing ?????Manny hasn't seen the episode. But he was really pissed off that night.

Manny - is that you ??? :)

Manny, first off, great fight. Seems like team Pulver was a lot tighter than team Penn, is that the way it seemed to you guys? Did you notice the issues between Gabe and Wiman at this point in the show?

More focused, more ready, more ready to fight. BJ's team was full of drama.

Manny, what kind of toppings do you like on your pizza?

Black Olives

damn...ask him about the rap!

Ask Manvel if he remembers kicking Andre's ass at Gokor's for a few years. Tell him I still like his "motherfucker, mother fucker rap."

Doesn't ring a bell.

You seem to be a strong mofo! do you do much strength training or is it more natural from your fight training?

do you do much strength training or is it more natural from your fight training?

Mostly from his training, but a lot of natural strength. He's does do some weight training.

LOL...I was owned. Arghhh...we were in my car and Karo was teasing him because he was doing some kind of rap that kept starting with motherfucker.

LOL...I was owned. Arghhh...we were in my car and Karo was teasing him because he was doing some kind of rap that kept starting with motherfucker.

That rung a bell. He remembers you. He says hi.

Manny... what is the "Leakest Wink"?

haha... I already called and talked to him about it.

Manny... what is the "Leakest Wink"?

Don't trip on him, he'll kick your ass.

awesome job in that fight against Noah Manny!

awesome job in that fight against Noah Manny!

Thanks Man, says Manny.

are Joe Lauzons ears as big in real life as they are on the internet?

are Joe Lauzons ears as big in real life as they are on the internet?

That one made Manny crack. Seriously laughing out loud.