Live Q&A: Manuel Gamburyan...

What would he do differently in a rematch versus Sean Sherk?

I was too young to fight him. He's much more prepared and is training much smarter know. He is very much looking forward to a rematch. He fought him when he was 18. Regardless of the show, he wants that rematch.

What does he thank a fight between him and Rickson Gracie would look like?

If he had to fight him, he'd do it. Rickson is much bigger, but he's got youth and stamina.

Thanks for taking the time to answer some questions tonight manny. Good luck in your future.

was jens as good a coach as he appears to be so far?

What did he hate most about Noah?

If fighting doesn't work out for you, would you consider a career as a jockey?

What do you think about the Diego vs Karo dec, and more recently the Diego vs Kos dec.

Thanks for taking the time to answer some questions tonight manny. Good luck in your future.

No problem.

was jens as good a coach as he appears to be so far?

Jens was a great coach.

If fighting doesn't work out for you, would you consider a career as a jockey?

Very funny. Fighting will work out for me.

do you want me to slap ReadytwoRoll in the ear?

Guys,
Manny had to run. He was in the gym and class was starting. He told me I could follow up tomorrow, so feel free to leave questions.

Did he kick the chinese food habit? (I had chinese tonight)

I was wondering if he likes the throws as much as Karo? Ask him if his throwing game is up to par with Karo's or does Karo just have a different level of MMA judo?

Manny is gone, but I asked him about this in between your questions. He competed in judo tournaments for 15 years, so I'm sure he loves the throws.

manny inch beses

ttt

TTT

Manny seemed really fired up the night before the fight...I wonder if that's normal for him, or if that was just the situation?