LIVE -Q&A with Chuck Liddell - NOW

Given free reign to choose (from any organization), which fighters would you like to have a shot at? Why?

Chuck,

Now that you are sponsored by KTFO.com, which shirt from their selection will you wear for your fight against Randy "The Natural" Couture at UFC 52 on April 16?

geez lighten up! here is a legit question, i know he cant really reveal his gameplan in his next fight with couture, but can he give us his opinion on what he will be doing differntly.

Chris Sanford said that Randy participated in all of their workouts while he was on the reality show. Did Chuck do the same?

Chuck have you studied your previous fight with Randy to prepare for this next bout?

Given that Team Potato has the superior fightwear to ktfo, will the iceman make a jump over to Team Potato?

Any words you wanted to say about your unorthodox (but
unbelievably effective) striking would be very appreciated.

"What is the best exercise for developing power in your punches?"

Heavy bag work.

1. What are you doing differently to prepare for your fight in April with Couture?

It's been two years since that fight so overall my training is different. Starting with the Tito fight, I started training earlier for fights.

1. Were you impressed with the quality of fighters that have been selected for TUF? How competitive would they be in the UFC if they had been in a UFC event prior to TUF?

There's alot of really talented guys that still need some work but they will do well in the UFC when the time comes.

This Question is from Beau Taylor HImself:

Chuck how much is Antonio's weekly allowance?

The toe nail polish is blue today and it's kind of an inside joke with the guys at the gym.

The only fighters other than Randy that I want to fight are Vanderlai Silva and Rampage. I performed poorly in the Rampage fight and I want to avenge that loss.

No, I did not participate in all of the workouts. I was working out on my own outside of the training center. I feel it's hard to coach and workout at the same time.

Of course I've studied the last fight but we've both changed quite a bit over the last couple of years.

I like mixing the wide looping punches with the straight orthodox punches to confuse my opponent.

Scooby, words cannot describe.

who do you think will win between tito and vitor? how do you see it being played out? thanks!

Q: What is your 5 year plan and 10 year plan? I assume your goal for the new few years is to get that belt around your waist. What will be next? Do you plan on starting a team, getting into promotion? Helping Vanilla Ice with his comeback? What happens after fighting for the Iceman?

Btw.. thanks for taking the time to come on and interact w/ the fans.

what cardio/ interval training would you recommend for a first time fighter?

You have become one of the more recognizable fighters in MMA. Has this new fame impacted your everyday life?

My toughest three competitors were Randy, of course. Most of the guys I fought were tough but the toughest was Randy.

I'm going to fight for as long as my body still works.

Antonio's allowance depends on how much gardening he does.

I noticed you have some instructions out now (Awesome!). Are they more geared for beginner or advanced? Do you show many submissions or is it mainly sprawl and keep it standing techniques?

chuck...per randy you did not hit him one time in last fight---doesnt it seem optimistic to think u will win since you were dominated by randy... that at best u might only get a few punches in...

chuck your legs look a little skinny---why??? not strengthen your legs?

your kicks w/in combos are really effective, why do you seem tentative to kick and or knee in the clinch more...vanderlei does the same amt of punching you do, but throws leg kicks high kicks knees elbows...what i am saying is that you have become a boxer and rarely use your other weapons

I favor Tito by ground and pound but I think it will be exciting if Vitor is able to impose his will.

Not sure exactly what will happen when my fighting career is over but I'll definitely still be involved with probably training and promoting the sport in general.

You're on the right track with interval training. Alot of times if I'm fighting a 3 round fight then I'll do four rounds of interval conditioning. If it's a five round fight, I'll do 6 or maybe 7.

It's come on at a steady pace with people coming up and saying they know who I am but in general it hasn't really affected my personal life too much.

Until I get that belt around my waist, there hasn't been a "greatest" accomplishment yet.