Live Streaming Now: Slayer, A7X, IRON MAIDEN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEEcvj6X_h4&feature=inp-lt-rbr

Streaming free in HD on YouTube from the last night of Rock In Rio 2013!

Right now Slayer is in the middle of their set, they will be followed by Avenged Sevenfold, then at midnight Rio time will be motherfucking Iron Maiden playing their Maiden England show!!!

I saw Maiden play this show last year in Edmonton and it was fucking amazing, absolutely amazing. Of the 3 times I've seen them it was definitely the best. They will be recording the RIR performance for a live DVD/Bluray.

Setlist should be:

Moonchild
Can I Play with Madness
The Prisoner
2 Minutes to Midnight
Afraid to Shoot Strangers
The Trooper
The Number of the Beast
Phantom of the Opera
Run to the Hills
Wasted Years
Seventh Son of a Seventh Son
The Clairvoyant
Fear of the Dark
Iron Maiden

Encore:
Churchill's Speech
Aces High
The Evil That Men Do
Running Free

Wow thanks for the link!

Too bad I missed Slayer...

Well shit :( Phone Post

Sprawl'n'Stall - Wow thanks for the link!

Slide the dot/timer back to beginning and you can watch slayer.

Slayer had a giant Hanneman logo behind the drum riser, it was pretty cool.

I don't own any A7X albums and have never really listened to them but they seem alright. I've seen their guitar players in Guitar World magazine a bunch of times and the lead player seems pretty talented. The vocalist is alright too. Maybe I'll buy their new album tomorrow.

Maiden is on in 20 minutes!

Is it just me or it's not working at the moment?

328ISJOHN - 
Sprawl'n'Stall - Wow thanks for the link!

Slide the dot/timer back to beginning and you can watch slayer.

Yesssssss

THanks!!

Haha they're streaming the Maiden guitar drum techs doing their level check. Pretty cool hearing the differences between the 3 guitar players' tones!

Show should be starting any second now.

ChokeEmOut - 

There is no Slayer..not enough original members now

Yeah I agree. But I'll still see them live for the songs, the crowd, the pit, and Araya. And because they and we wil die all soon LOL.

KK pisses me off not letting Lombardo back in the band!

Gracias!

Maiden starting NOW!

Too bad the volume is so low on the stream. I want to bang my head to real show volume!

I saw this 7th Son tour back in the day!

The mix level is getting a lot better as the show goes on. Initially Dave and Adrian's guitars were wayyyy too quiet and Nicko's snare was extremely loud. Seems like they're getting it straightened out.

The DVD/CD/Blu-ray will be mixed by Kevin Shirley and will kick all kinds of ass, he's damn good.

Afraid To Shoot Strangers is up next!! Woooo

Sound is much better though not as great as it will be on the DVD.

I do hope they get a better feel of the crowd. We don't see or hear enough of them IMO.

Hey overall it's great! Free and all too booth!

But I somehow miss the crowd energy.

Caught this late but still in time to hear "7th Son of a Seventh Son" and "The Clairvoyant" (which is coming up next) which are two of my favorite songs off of my absolute favorite Maiden album.

How was the Slayer set?

I only caught the last 5 or so songs on the Slayer set but Araya sounded fuckin great. 2/4 original members but they still kicked ass, in my opinion.

saw Maiden, Megadeth, Anthrax, Testament, Overkill last week, awesome show

Now that is what a metal band is!

DaddyO4 - Now that is what a metal band is!

\m/ Fuck yeah man, greatest of all time.