Live UFC 60 prelim results....

Guillard KOs Davis in round 1. Said to be a whicked knockout. About 2 minutes into the first round. Crowd went nuts for the knockout.

Keep up with the rest of the coverage of the prelims and the PPV at:

http://www.mmanews.com/article/150781605.php

I'm on the phone with my buddy, we're staying connected from now 'til the PPV begins. So for the fastest prelim results, visit the above link!

Thanks man i have no way of watching im in the uk =[

Edited out my email incase of spammers :P

thanks for the results

Your the man Victor! :D

Cheers Bro!

ttt for more results

FIGHT #2: Gabriel Gonzaga vs. Fabiano Scherner

-Round one is over. Gonzaga looked better on the feet, but a lot of the fight happened on the ground. Gonzaga got a few takedowns, Scherner got one as well. Both look tired, with Scherner looking the more physically beaten (and cut). Gonzaga probably got the first round on the scorecards.

-Fight ends in round two. Both fighters came out throwing bombs, Gonzaga landed a straight left hard. Gonzaga comes in with some ground and pound and the referee steps in to call a hault to the action.

Winner: Gabriel Gonzaga via TKO in Round 2.

TTThanks

is anyone doing the PBP for tonights card???

my provider is all messed up and i cant freakin order it until next week

any help is appreciated

Winman gone with flying knee

TTT for the "KIng"

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
F__k yeah!!!!

Sounds great so far. You have to give Wiman credit for stepping up on 2 weeks notice. sounded like a war.

Paul you should be on this card making a fool of Vera (even though Silva probably will)

ttt for the ug...

ttt for the King showing what MFS is all about

veras from lloyd irvin so im sure his ground game is very nasty,all of lloyds top students are excellent on the ground to say the least

Horn via sub.

ttt

"Yep. Next time he should get a cournerman that doesn't need a booster seat."

ha!

I heard OMA was carrying a box around so he can look bigger in pics.