liveforspeed MMA Torrent site

Does anyone know what happened to this MMA Torrent site? it's seems it went offline about a week and a half a go and I was wondering if it was ever coming back.

fucking hell...i was just starting to use that thing.

shit is down plus suprnova.org search engine not working for me

JuhoK said his ISP pulled the plug on him. He said in his forum that he would be using dc++ for his MMA stuff but other people have been talking about getting a new MMA tracker up and running. I guess we'll have to wait and see...

where in dc++

I think the problem with the old MMA tracker, was the fact that some fuckin idiots stupidly posted the URL all over the place, not out of grimace, but they wanted to share what they had found with the masses not realizing that in doing so, would "publicize" the tracker, thus making it easy to find and have shut down!

If a new one gets set up, the best thing would be that all members DO NOT! publicly announce the URL of the tracker!

Yours,
Beev

Becareful with this stuff

ie, forum rules

Beev is right, some dumbasses went on to post about the tracker on a forum of a site who's products were on the tracker.

How dumb was that?

"Beev is right, some dumbasses went on to post about the tracker on a forum of a site who's products were on the tracker."

Damn that sucks.... Well, if anyone gets any updates could you possibly let us know through Private Messages on here.

We wouldnt want to break any rules by posting something that goes against them.