Living with In Laws

Have any of you guys done this?

I recently shifted career focus and am planning to save money to get a place for my family.

But boy does it get annoying. Sometimes I want to evict the in-laws but then I remember I live in their house.

:(

Anyone got funny stories to share? Phone Post 3.0

I would literally shoot myself in the face before I would move in with in laws.  Are you 18-19 years old? 

BBC_Fighting -

I would literally shoot myself in the face before I would move in with in laws.  Are you 18-19 years old? 

Unfortunately no. I'm 26.

My gf and I figured it would be best to move in with them instead of getting stuck into another lease so we can save up to get our own house. We're not paying rent.

I contemplate shooting myself in the face too. Phone Post 3.0

Lol I get along great with my in laws... But I would also short myself in the face in your situation. Phone Post 3.0

"Anyone got funny stories to share?"

It sounds like you do.

DTAlexONE -
BBC_Fighting -

Unfortunately no. I'm 26.

My gf and I figured it would be best to move in with them instead of getting stuck into another lease so we can save up to get our own house. We're not paying rent.

I contemplate shooting myself in the face too. Phone Post 3.0
I would pay another lease.....like a man Phone Post 3.0

My inlaws have lived with me off and on for a few times over the years. Love em to death but they can annoy the shit outta me on occasion... as I probably annoy them too lol

My mother in law moved in with us after her husband died. Worst mistake of my life. Phone Post 3.0

Wait, OP are you married to this chick or is this your GF? Phone Post 3.0

Hell no. You are in their house though, so just be a good guest. One day they will be living in your house then you can TTT this thread for funny stories.

My in laws visit and stay way to fucking much as it is. I've told my wife that if she thinks that when they get old that either her mom and dad moves in, I will move out! Phone Post 3.0

RoyalRailer - Wait, OP are you married to this chick or is this your GF? Phone Post 3.0
She's my gf but we have a 1 year old and have another baby on the way.

I plan to marry her after our situation is situated. Phone Post 3.0

I would need a shit load of money and a shit load of booze to live with my in-laws.

Did it for 5 years, moved in to help save the in-laws house. But then lost my job and had to get a shittier one, so a 1 year plan turned into 5. I was still able to put my wife through her masters program....Finally had an opportunity open up and moved from CA to AZ and got a better job and a house, took my wife and daughter with me. Now they hate me and think my family manipulated us into moving, they show no gratitude for helping them keep their house, and they claim they put my wife through school and not me.

Good luck Phone Post 3.0