Liz Carmouche edited out of TUF??

What gives?

And here is somebody that most of you will not know.

shaqitup - 

And here is somebody that most of you will not know.

Yeah I suppose you're right.. I mean.. she was only the first woman to step into the octagon as a fighter while headlining a UFC PPV.

she also had the 18th largest disclosed payday on that card.

shaqitup -

lol Phone Post 3.0

Why didn't they put that in? Phone Post 3.0

Lol as of right now she's fought in the ufc more than Ronda. For what it's worth haha Phone Post 3.0

that was pretty cool!

They didn't have time for it. But they would have if they hadn't shown that DUMB RECAP EPISODE. >_< And they also didn't show Robert Drysdale teach team Tate awesome choke moves.

shaqitup - 

LOL! VTFU

good luck Roxy you came off as one of the most genuine people on TUF since Nate Quarry.Ill always be a big fan

Rox19 - that was pretty cool!

They didn't have time for it. But they would have if they hadn't shown that DUMB RECAP EPISODE. >_< And they also didn't show Robert Drysdale teach team Tate awesome choke moves.

i don't think they show techs anymore on the show. i feel like i remember they did many seasons ago, but not in a while. I am sure there is a shitload of stuff they could show

Hadukon - Fuck the TUF producers, they didn't even show the Diaz brothers when they were helping out Roy on TUF. I was watching every episode hoping that part and they edit it out. Fuck that shit Phone Post 3.0
They did show Nate on one show. Are you saying Nick also did an episode? Phone Post 3.0

The producers were already running with the bitchy theme, no way they could air that. It didn't fit the storyline Phone Post 3.0

^exactly

This appears to have happened on the final day of practice, the day Anthony Gutierrez missed weight. Gutierrez's final was supposed to be on the final day of filming but obviously it didn't happen. So Carmouche was already scheduled to drop by for this practice when there was supposed to be one more fight. You can see the semi-final match-ups on the board in the hallway as she walks in already (which obviously they could have blurred or edited out).

Probably this was a time cut since there was a whole lot of stuff edited out. They didn't even show Jessamyn Duke's birthday present.

Gilbert Melendez also apparently stopped by and trained with Team Rousey...

https://twitter.com/DermenjianMMA/status/406147605899407360/photo/1

The editors probably left both out so we could see much more important things... such as drama over a sock.

seems fs1 is too busy making storylines to actually show the good parts

She should have went to the house and pissed on Shayna's pillow.  Or fingered herself and dipped her fingers in the house jello.  That would have got her on TV. 

I'm still trying to figure out how Anthony got more airtime than all the other guys combined. The guy didn't even fight one time in the house.

Disgusting. One of the producers screwed Ronda over Phone Post