Liz Cheney: ‘January 6th was planned and we knew that’

Then why the fuck did Pelosi and Bowser reject the minimum 10,000 national guard troops Donald Trump authorized?

They admitted knowing about it but didn’t take action.

What a fucking joke.

But limousine faggots @Cool-Arrow @jimmy23 @HillboFrateTrane @Sharp05 @spjackson77
@Cliff_Booth will ignore this absolute fuckery and scream insurrection with their pathetic lisp

15 Likes

Stop stalking me

1 Like

gif-hercules-tv-bruce-campbell-374273

8 Likes

Hillbo added to the list. Can’t believe he made it this long. Cool arrow is the only one on the list not yet ignored, but God knows he’s earned the right as well.

4 Likes

Don’t just dance with your hand on my ass, if you want something come right out with it

1 Like

giphy

2 Likes

She was going on about how Mike Pence was going to be hanged, when her daddy is someone who legit should be swinging from a tree branch.

5 Likes

Because you’re a fucking bitch. Somebody quote this.

1 Like

They have to repeat this mantra in order to drill it into people’s heads.

Because theyre lacking actual evidence.

4 Likes

You’re the ultimate believe-anything-Trump-feeds-you fucktard. There is ZERO evidence he requested 10,000 National Guard troops for anyone to ever reject. You’re fucking hilarious. How does Trump’s dick taste, faggot?

2 Likes

I asked on the main thread, what actual evidence or revelations have come from this “hearing”? I don’t have time to watch hours of scripted BS. And how TF can a hearing be legitimate if paid Hollywood screenwriters wrote the script???

1 Like

Tell the world you are a complete fucking moron without saying you’re a complete fucking moron, @Josh_Randall.

Well Done Congrats GIF by America's Got Talent

1 Like

What do cliffbootybitch and Christmas ornaments have in common?

Both will be hanging from trees by the end of the year.

1 Like

You’re a bitch and will do nothing.

Jan.jpg

4 Likes
4 Likes

Because the “insurrection” of Jan 6th was the biggest gift on a silver platter the Dems could ever have. Not only has it been a useful tool to campaign on, they were able to increase the budget of the Capitol police exponentially.

I would also love to know who gave the order for them to remove the barriers and motion everyone inside. Pelosi may not have given that order, but she is the one in command of the Capitol police.

6 Likes

CB is a troll. No one could be that stupid. Don’t feed the trolls.

2 Likes

Sorry that the facts don’t fit your narrative, fucktard. That’s okay, I accept your surrender.

I Win Real Housewives GIF