Lloyd Irvin Ends His Affiliate Program

Didn't see this posted anywhere else. From LI's Facebook Page:

Effective Immediately: Team Lloyd Irvin Affiliate Program is
Terminated!

I want to thank EVERY Team Lloyd Irvin affiliate for their loyalty and friendship throughout the years and especially during the last 2 months...

However there is clearly a lynch mob made up of a handful of people who will settle for NOTHING other than my head-on-a-stick or me hanging from a tree.

And I don't believe the majority of our community really wants nor benefits from this never ending pissing contest.
My purpose in making this statement is singular...

The lynch mob has been bullying and abusing my Team Lloyd Irvin affiliate members businesses,and that is downright unfair to them. Attacking me is one thing, attacking my affiliates unfairly is a completely different animal.

And in an effort to preserve my personal relationships with them I am disbanding the association.
This is to serve notice to the lynch mob members that they can stop targeting, bullying and attempting to harm my affiliates businesses because they are no longer affiliates. End of story.

-Lloyd

This is a weakly obvious attempt to stop the bleeding of all the affiliates that are bailing. I can't believe this scumbag is continually shifting the blame off himself. It's also interesting to note that there is not one negative comment on the post. Clearly his Internet assassins are hard at work.

So I have missed or skipped most of the huge threads talking about him.....he basically perved out on some chick or what?

Dis gun be good gif Phone Post

The unnecessary subtle hints that people are coming after him with racial motivations bugs the fuck out of me. Dude's obviously a shady guy with some serious problems in the rank and file as well as himself, leave that pseudo racial tone out of it. Phone Post

Crumble tyrant crumble

ShanTheMan - So I have missed or skipped most of the huge threads talking about him.....he basically perved out on some chick or what?

He was acquitted of gang rape for being limp in 1989. He paid for lawyers for his team rapers. And more Phone Post

BJ bashed into McDs mincemeat - 
ShanTheMan - So I have missed or skipped most of the huge threads talking about him.....he basically perved out on some chick or what?

He was acquitted of gang rape for being limp in 1989. He paid for lawyers for his team rapers. And more Phone Post

ha! So he is a potential rapist who couldnt get wood. Fucking great

ShanTheMan -
BJ bashed into McDs mincemeat - 

ha! So he is a potential rapist who couldnt get wood. Fucking great

That's nothing. Check out bloody elbows article on him. Phone Post

Does someone know what schools were left when this happened? Until they say they are in associated they need to still be harassed for being apart of this shit Phone Post

And predictably, the rapist plays the race card...

Remarkable how he can still paint himself as the victim, i should have gone to some of those seminars Phone Post

Reposted from another member of the UG:

"As far as Lloyd Is concerned, 1st. I recieved a copy of an email put out from Lloyd to his affiliate network that had NOT yet renounced him that basically told them to not pay any mind to his statement about disbanding the affiliate network, that he put out the statement for their protection so they wont be harassed/ FYI."

I can't find the little cheat sheet that came with the deck but I'm pretty sure that the Rape card trumps the Race card.

kying418 - Reposted from another member of the UG:

"As far as Lloyd Is concerned, 1st. I recieved a copy of an email put out from Lloyd to his affiliate network that had NOT yet renounced him that basically told them to not pay any mind to his statement about disbanding the affiliate network, that he put out the statement for their protection so they wont be harassed/ FYI."

had a feeling he would pull some shit like this...

kying418 - Reposted from another member of the UG:

This makes more sense Phone Post

It is often said religion the last refuge of a scoundrel. How long before he becomes born again and starts a ministry. Or does he have one already?

kying418 - Reposted from another member of the UG:

I would love to see some proof of this. Spreading that around to some news sources would work wonders in getting people to understand what kind of sleaze LI is.

ShanTheMan - So I have missed or skipped most of the huge threads talking about him.....he basically perved out on some chick or what?

http://www.lloydirvinrapeexposed.com/ (new window)

That should bring you up to speed.

ttt