Lloyd Irwin match (video)

Someone asked for his sombo credentials a while back. Couldn't find sombo or judo vids, but here is a bjj mundial vid. vs Leo Dalla, a pretty reputable opponent. Dalla certainly appeared afraid of the standup.

Allcloser should be on here within a matter of moments, voicing his objections to everything from, Dalla's guard-jumping, to Dalla's guard pulling: using slanderous adjectives like 'cowardly,' 'disgraceful,' and perhaps even, 'shameful,' while liberally peppering his invective with such salacious prepositions as 'to,' 'it,' and the much-hated,'with.' lol In retrospect, that is some run-on sentence.

http://www.onthemat.com/video.php?videoid=199

mjmil,

"where you bin at?" "somebody oughta learn yer green ass some responsibility." reference????? Come on Mike, you should know this one.

If I remember correctly the person Lloyd is fighting isn't Leo Dalla.

Lloyd himself stated this. Lloyd said Leo Dalla was his Bjj instructor and he would NOT fight his own instructor in any tournament. SO I think the guy he is fighting has to be someone else.

"where you bin at?" "somebody oughta learn yer green ass some responsibility." reference????? Come on Mike, you should know this one."

When "the Simpsons" went on Jerry Springer. The sterotypical fan in the audience speaks out in reference to Kang (hence "yer green ass") leaving Marge with his child(Maggy). I believe it was a Hallowe'en episode.

"Homer 10, international terrorists.. 8"

Mike,

I don't want to alarm you, but, you just might be the winner, and thus, new owner of.....A MAYTAG WASHER AND DRYER!

DISCLAIMER: Mike is not getting any home appliances, for answering, what was essentially, a gimmie guestion. Not on my watch anyhow.

not a fight

John,

Is that some kind of Zen koan, or something? lol

The guy he had that match against is Cristiano Marcelo, Royler Gracie black belt, now head instructor at Chute Boxe.