LMAO Roman is set to beat Taker at Mania

http://www.inquisitr.com/4047786/wwe-news-roman-reigns-expected-to-beat-the-undertaker-at-wrestlemania-33/

now just have Goldberg beat Brock again, HHH beat Seth & Shane O'Mac can beat AJ and let's make this officially the worst wrestlemania of all time  

Reigns will beat Undertaker this year and send him into the HoF next year.

Why is it surprising? Taker is old AF. That being said I predict 22-1

Why not give that victory to someone you want to build up? Someone who needs that victory to push them over the top. Roman doesnt need this victory.

Robert Thomas - Why not give that victory to someone you want to build up? Someone who needs that victory to push them over the top. Roman doesnt need this victory.
Who would you suggest?

Mandible_Claw -
Robert Thomas - Why not give that victory to someone you want to build up? Someone who needs that victory to push them over the top. Roman doesnt need this victory.
Who would you suggest?
Finn? Baron Corbin? Braun?

TFK_Samsonite1084 -
Mandible_Claw -
Who would you suggest?
No, no and no.

Mandible_Claw -
TFK_Samsonite1084 -
Mandible_Claw -
Who would you suggest?
No, no and no.
Cena? HHH? Or another up and Comer of the like?

I wish he would have walked away after 20-0 and at this point would rather not see him wrestle haha

Mandible_Claw -
Who would you suggest?

Nakamura

Marlo Sansfield - Reigns going over Taker makes all the sense in the world. He's one of the few younger guys on the roster who have the potential to breakthrough into the mainstream casual audience. It sure as shit ain't guys like Corbin and Finn.
I have no problem with him beating the Undertaker.

I had more of a problem with him beating Braun in a throwaway match a month before Wrestlemania. They could have had Braun destroy taker, but whatever, Roman is fine too

Tommy Gunnz -
Mandible_Claw -
Who would you suggest?

Nakamura

No.

TFK_Samsonite1084 -
Mandible_Claw -
TFK_Samsonite1084 -
Mandible_Claw -
Who would you suggest?
No, no and no.
Cena? HHH? Or another up and Comer of the like?

I wish he would have walked away after 20-0 and at this point would rather not see him wrestle haha
I'm with you on that.

I thought it was going to be CM Punk but I'm sure WWE is glad they didn't give it to him.

Of course he is. I'd prefer they do a triple threat, with Braun going over.

he should go over. Need at least one full time wrestler going over part timer

Taker should pass the torch to another monster.

Reins gets unfair stick. His matches are very good and he has super Cena crowd reaction (better to be booed than ignored) but I am not sure the crowed will accept Reins beating taker too well!

Building Bray strong always made the most sense to me

He should win with a super man punch. That'll get him over. 

EEWWWWWWAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH